Sgx 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran great. Ran 6 or 7 runs. Speed is right up there where it is with the Evo and nova.
This lake has pine needles in it and being in rain season. As the storms come through it blows them from one side to the other. So the turnfin and rudder pick them up. So no long runs. But takeaway got to run it.

Ran great. Ran 6 or 7 runs. Speed is right up there where it is with the Evo and nova.
This lake has pine needles in it and being in rain season. As the storms come through it blows them from one side to the other. So the turnfin and rudder pick them up. So no long runs. But takeaway got to run it.
It sings well,,So all 3 engines pull the same prop ?,,Reading the v5 specs,its a longer stroke,similar to the nova,but I'm assuming it doesn't have a steel rod with rollers and a full crank like the evo ?,,A bushed steel rod and a DLC coated crankpin and it would be perfect, and easy to maintain lol

It sings well,,So all 3 engines pull the same prop ?,,Reading the v5 specs,its a longer stroke,similar to the nova,but I'm assuming it doesn't have a steel rod with rollers and a full crank like the evo ?,,A bushed steel rod and a DLC coated crankpin and it would be perfect, and easy to maintain lol
The nova I dropped down in prop. But the day I ran it was a hot day mid day. But it was within a cpl mph drive of the evo. They are all right in the grouping though speed wise.
the V5 is a steel needle bearing rod set up.

The nova I dropped down in prop. But the day I ran it was a hot day mid day. But it was within a cpl mph drive of the evo. They are all right in the grouping though speed wise.
the V5 is a steel needle bearing rod set up.
Cheers Danny,,thanks for the info

Back