• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted Looking for SGX 90-101 or similar

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That turn fin is one of a kind. Titanium copy of Andy's 90 fin. You wont find another like it. Since I only ever built one. Too much trouble to sharpen and bend. Spare glass cowl from a long time ago. One of mine. The carbon came from that fella from Israel. Does not make them anymore.
Mike

That turn fin is one of a kind. Titanium copy of Andy's 90 fin. You wont find another like it. Since I only ever built one. Too much trouble to sharpen and bend. Spare glass cowl from a long time ago. One of mine. The carbon came from that fella from Israel. Does not make them anymore.
Mike
That looks really nice for being crashed. Where was most of the damage? I have a 45 cowl that came from that guy in Israel, he did a really nice job making cowls.

Forward part of the fuel section hit a large rock in a quarry when I lost radio.
Mike

Mike
How much are you looking for on that one Mike?

Appreciate all the comments and recommendations.
Just trying to get more of my family involved with the hobby.
They know it's an expensive hobby like 1/8 scale nitro buggy racing they did for 10 years.

They thought it would be a great hobby to get into, meet great people make new friends and have a blast racing nitro boats.

But, I guess since trying to get in without breaking the bank is.not going to happen as you all suggest then I guess they need to find a different hobby.

Last edited:
Appreciate all the comments and recommendations.
Just trying to get more of my family involved with the hobby.
They know it's an expensive hobby like 1/8 scale nitro buggy racing they did for 10 years.

They thought it would be a great hobby to get into, meet great people make new friends and have a blast racing nitro boats.

But, I guess since trying to get in without breaking the bank is.not going to happen as you all suggest then I guess they need to find a different hobby.
The price I set, I think is fair. I am not asking top dollar here. I priced it to sell. It just seems like the market is soft right now. Oh well, back on the shelf to collect for dust.
Mike

Back