SGRA summer shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not looking good right now, as of Friday night we did not have enough entries. I will check tonight to see if any more came in, if not I will have to cancel the race.

Jay

Its not looking good right now, as of Friday night we did not have enough entries. I will check tonight to see if any more came in, if not I will have to cancel the race.
Jay
Alright its offial I am canceling the race, we have no where near the amount of entries to put on the race.

The Hydro Invite should be a good one since I have already got a few phone calls about it.

Sorry Guys.

Jay

Jay sorry that a few boats in the RTR class didn't help.

I am pushing for the hydro invitational as wee speak. I am planning to pull boaters for the RTR class from across the US. We need 2 classes 1 stock and 1 mod.

Jay
Alright its offial I am canceling the race, we have no where near the amount of entries to put on the race.

The Hydro Invite should be a good one since I have already got a few phone calls about it.

Sorry Guys.

Jay
Hold your head Up Jay.... Your area Has been thru Mortal hell...... You got a Great Club & a Very Nice Site to hold races. We will return in the fall to race & eat in the Orleans area.....

Latest posts

Back