SGRA summer shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys,

Check out the race flyer: Joe Warren of Warren Racing is sponsoring the Traveling trophies for the Twin Shoot Out and the Open Mono Shoot Out. I've seen the trophies and they are great looking and they are Six feet tall. Hope to see everyone in June. Thanks Joe. You have been a great supporter of the SGRA and this hobby!

Virgil Ericksen

Hey Guys,
Check out the race flyer: Joe Warren of Warren Racing is sponsoring the Traveling trophies for the Twin Shoot Out and the Open Mono Shoot Out. I've seen the trophies and they are great looking and they are Six feet tall. Hope to see everyone in June. Thanks Joe. You have been a great supporter of the SGRA and this hobby!

Virgil Ericksen
Virgil I`am trying to get the TWIN Traveling award back as we speak, The guy that won it last year thinks he has the wright to keep it..... He was ask to return it @ atlanta & chose not too. I personally would Not Advise anyone to Buy any Traveling awards for Promotion. The stupidity of the people Not returning them Is a Pain in the Nuts.......

Hey Guys,

Virgil Ericksen
Virgil I`am trying to get the TWIN Traveling award back as we speak, The guy that won it last year thinks he has the right to keep it..... He was ask to return it @ atlanta & chose not too. I personally would Not Advise anyone to Buy any Traveling awards for Promotion. The stupidity of the people Not returning them Is a Pain in the Nuts.......
Joe just tell him you'd be more than happy to let him keep it ..... AFTER he sends you a check to pay for the replacement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

Virgil Ericksen
The travling Awards are here & on the way to the throphy shop to have the SGRA Plates installed..... The Open Mono & Twin Hydro Racing should be Fierce @ Slidell. You will need a Trk to Haul these Babies Home. The Water will be Flying & the Nitro Heavy in the Air @ the Slidell Pond....... If you got a Fast Boat?? Head South in June :blink:

Hi Jay,

Those maps are great once you get in the area but I would like to at least get an address near by the pond.

Paul.

I was just asked about the 1/12 scale RTR boats, and we will offer this class at the Summer shootout and the Hydro Invite. Just make sure we have the minimum number of boats to make the class.

Another thing is we will offer an "A Hydro" class if we get enough entries.

Thanks,

Jay

Race is coming up so if anybody plans on attending please send in the entry form or call in you entries.

Jay

Race is coming up so if anybody plans on attending please send in the entry form or call in you entries.Jay
Jay..... Joe, Doc, Mark, Sonny, Wil, & a few others are coming down to race with ya.... Lets Wind` em Up & make some Smoke on the water....... :p I believe the AC/DC Boaters from Southhaven Ms- Hernando Ms are planning on racing too. They will have so many Amps going thru the D/C Hulls & Motors Hulls......... the Fish will be jumping in the trees....... & That 1 Ole Gator (Festus) yall got..... aint going to like it much either... Maybe he will take a bite out of the competition..... :blink: :blink: See ya in June...... Got the 6 foot awards ready to make the trip.

Just reminding everybody to get your entries in for the upcomming race, its less than of weeks away. If you don\'t see a class listed let me know and if we make the 5 boat minimum we will put the class in.

Jay

Jay, how are you going to do the 18 RTR Classes? Are you going to break them up into Stock and mod? Or just run an open class? Are there others signed up for this class yet?

Jay, how are you going to do the 18 RTR Classes? Are you going to break them up into Stock and mod? Or just run an open class? Are there others signed up for this class yet?
As of right now I dont have any RTR entries yet but we have untill Wednesday of next week to get any in.

As of right now I dont have any RTR entries yet but we have untill Wednesday of next week to get any in.
Jay just put them all in Sport 21 Hydro & let`em go.... Stk Mod or scratch built..

Jay just put them all in Sport 21 Hydro & let`em go.... Stk Mod or scratch built..
I don't think that would be too fair, but if there aren't enough RTRs to run their own class, I won't mind. I just wanna fit in and race.

I don't think that would be too fair, but if there aren't enough RTRs to run their own class, I won't mind. I just wanna fit in and race.
You are correct it would not be fair, if we get enoungh entries to make the class then they will have there own class. Stock & modified, if we don't have enough to make a class by the time the entry limit comes around I will give the RTR guy's the option to run in the sport 21 hydro class.

Jay

Latest posts

Back