• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Several Miss Vegas and Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Moore

So here is the deal times are hard and lost my job last month and well gotta sell most of my hobby stuff. PM me I will give you all the details if you want.

So here is what I have. PayPal preferred

First up is a Miss Vegas with Upgraded tank and prop, don't remember what prop is on it, but it is not bad for stock motor. FlySky receiver for the GT3b or GT3c radio, stock servos, and stand. It has about a 1/2 gallon through it. I ran a 1/2 tank today at the pond just to make sure it was running correctly. It is solid and starts every time. 30-50% nitro boat fuel recommended. 7.5 out of 10 being new. $150/obo shipped

White-OMVfull_zpsfcffe572.jpg

White-OMVinside_zps430bc53c.jpg

White-OMVmotorrudder_zps99d634c0.jpg

White-OMVmotortank_zpsdbcafb61.jpg

White-OMVmotorwing_zps459fe226.jpg

Second up is another Miss Vegas Stock but the wood box, about a gallon of fuel through it. Runs good not as fast as the one above but that could be fixed with a metal prop. Ran today so it does run well. This one comes with Stock Radio, starter, wrenches and stand. It is about a 6 out of 10 (see pics) it has been used and there are a few nicks and gel coat dings, it floats and does not take on any water. $160/obo shipped On eBay

RedMVfull1_zpsdf196db4.jpg

RedMVbottomnicks_zpsd88908e1.jpg

RedMVcowlnicks_zps39fea3cc.jpg

RedMVradio_zpscb68acf4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Boat is another Miss Vegas Brand NEW Hull with cowl and new stand This is a hull I bought just in case we had a run in with the concrete wall at one end of our pond. It is 100% unused and a 10 out of 10. Stock servos, no radio, no stickers, no motor, no drive shaft or prop. What in the picture is what you will get. $110/obo shipped. SOLD

Next up a Miss Vegas Brand New Cowl in package This is another just in case part in fact this is the second since we did have one fly off one boat and sink. Cowl with latches $60/obo shipped.

Will be listing a bunch of engines and plugs also so look for that post as well. Will sell everything and engines for $550

Also for sale on RC Groups

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, you have me drooling on my keyboard. Too bad I just dumped all my extra cash into mods on my truck so that it can pull a trailer. If that new hull isn't spoken for before I get paid again.................

Updated Everything is Or best offer Let me know if you are pondering on something, shoot me an offer you never know I might say OK

Latest posts

Back