• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SEVERAL BOATS AND ENGINE FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.PHILL THOMAS S.S .45 READY TO RUN CMB .45 PURPLE HEAD BOAT IS PERFECT READY TO RUN LESS TX AND RX. MAKE OFFER2.AEROMARINE SPRINT CAT POPEYES LESS ENGINE AND TX,RX GOOD CONDITION REMY BUILT AND RAN THIS BOAT $150.00

3.AEROMARINE 36 INCH SCORPION HULL ONLY GOOD SHAPE .45 SIZE HULL $60.00

4.SEADUCER READY TO RUN .67 SIZE NO ENGINE OR TX,RX. SEADUCER HARDWARE NEW BLACK PAINT KEVLAR NICE HULL $200.00

5.DUMAS MISS THRIFTWAY WITH HARDWARE KIT BRAND NEW NEVER RUN NEEDS FINISHING HULL IS BUILT AND PAINTED. $95.00

6.CMB .80 H/R GREENHEAD VERY LOW RUN TIME HEADER,COLLET,AND JOHN WOODS HEAD BUTTON NEW IN THE PACKAGE $275.00

7.MTO SPORT .60 LESS ENGINE TX/RX NICE BOAT FRONT HAS BEEN FIXED BOAT RUNS REAL GOOD SET UP BY RALPH HENRY OF NAMBA DIST. 19

8.ALSO HAVE TWO R/C TRUCKS SCHUMACHER .21 MENACE WITH ALL ALUMINUM UPGRADES,AND A MUGEN 10TH SCALE STADIUM TRUCK. MAKE OFFER. BOTH READY TO RUN.

THES PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING.
Just remindin' ya' after my phone call today! Still interested in the Phil Thomas SS .45. You have a personal message from a few days ago. Please send pictures. Thanks, Jeff. :D

1.PHILL THOMAS S.S .45 READY TO RUN CMB .45 PURPLE HEAD BOAT IS PERFECT READY TO RUN LESS TX AND RX. MAKE OFFER2.AEROMARINE SPRINT CAT POPEYES LESS ENGINE AND TX,RX GOOD CONDITION REMY BUILT AND RAN THIS BOAT $150.00

4.SEADUCER READY TO RUN .67 SIZE NO ENGINE OR TX,RX. SEADUCER HARDWARE NEW BLACK PAINT KEVLAR NICE HULL $200.00

5.DUMAS MISS THRIFTWAY WITH HARDWARE KIT BRAND NEW NEVER RUN NEEDS FINISHING HULL IS BUILT AND PAINTED. $95.00

6.CMB .80 H/R GREENHEAD VERY LOW RUN TIME HEADER,COLLET,AND JOHN WOODS HEAD BUTTON NEW IN THE PACKAGE $275.00

7.MTO SPORT .60 LESS ENGINE TX/RX NICE BOAT FRONT HAS BEEN FIXED BOAT RUNS REAL GOOD SET UP BY RALPH HENRY OF NAMBA DIST. 19

8.ALSO HAVE TWO R/C TRUCKS SCHUMACHER .21 MENACE WITH ALL ALUMINUM UPGRADES,AND A MUGEN 10TH SCALE STADIUM TRUCK. MAKE OFFER. BOTH READY TO RUN.

OK, here's my e-mail address: [email protected]. Plus, you have a personal message with my e-mail. I would like pictures of the Phill Thomas SS .45. Thanks, Jeff. (A.k.a. "FlyinFinn")

OK, here's my e-mail address: [email protected]. Plus, you have a personal message with my e-mail. I would like pictures of the Phill Thomas SS .45. Thanks, Jeff. (A.k.a. "FlyinFinn")
FOUND IT THANKS

FOUND IT THANKS
Thanks for the pictures. I've decided to pass on the Phil Thomas SS .45 boat and motor. It looks like a real solid boat. Someone will get a good deal. Jeff.

sure looks like the one, wonder what the reserve is ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Same boat I'm just waiting for Shane to send me shipping costs. It may still be up if it's to high.
my guess to canada would be around $100.00
Shane try FedEx ground. To Canada should be a good bit less with them but be sure the buyer pays duties at the time of pick up or delivery otherwise it'll come back on you. :unsure:

Nice guy :angry: . Offers this boat up here. Tells me he wants 600.00 for it I agree. Then I see it on E-bay. I Bid on it and ask him to remove as I have reached his reserve. No return e-mails. No telling me he wants to leave it on E-bay. Hell I even bid up to 720us and still no returning my mail so I can buy this boat. Well I was at work and was outbid by 10us. No big deal just you sure showed me someone I'll never deal with. Not a good thing to dick over someone on this site. The other real crappy thing is I held off buying Ron J's boat as I was working on yours and it's now sold to. I guess I don;t have to tell you what I think of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back