Set Up Board for Riggers Cats Thunderboat/Unlimited Hydroplanes back in stock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the german

Vendor
Set Up Board for riggers, cats and Unlimited Hydroplanes/Gas Thunderboats are back in stock. The board is made out of aluminum extrusion profile and T6061 plates. It also comes with a CG finder. All components are removable and adjustable for your needs.

For further details, PM me.
Thank you for looking.
Alex

The price is 189 $ plus shipping.
PAYPAL only! If you are not pay pal as a friend, add 3% fee.

Board length.JPGBoard width.JPGIMG_0764.JPGBoard6.JPGBoard7a.JPGBoard8.JPGBoard10.JPGBoard4.JPG

Put me down for one as well shipped to 48430. Let me know total and I’ll send the funds via PayPal and pm you my address. What’s your timing for shipping?
Thanks John

Put me down for one as well shipped to 48430. Let me know total and I’ll send the funds via PayPal and pm you my address. What’s your timing for shipping?
Thanks John
John
I can ship your order the latest on Thursday. I'll get back to you later about the shipping costs.

Thx
Alex

Alex, my twin runs 24” long booms, is the fixture adjustable enough to expand out to 30” so the sponson’s will set on the pads?
Thanks John
John
Yes your twin will fit on it . Take a look at the 2nd picture ...... there is the measurement.

Alex

please put me down for one also....cant have john beardslee having one and I not have one down here in Florida....john bass 946 kennwood ter nw port charlotte florida 33948

of course John whats mine is yours...cant wait for you guys to get back and tell me how good I have been doing since you left...see you soon

Back