• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling it all

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all for the kind words.

I will be geting all the stuff out and trying to get thru it asap, hopefully buy end of next week all the stuff will be listed and I will try to get pics out or posted for all.

I will do my best to keep things in a order as to be fair to all.

Again thanks to all the folks I had the pleasure of meeting or talking to thru the years.

WOW, it's like dollar night at the local house of ill repute. :rolleyes:

Why don't we give Mark some breathing room until he posts his list of stuff for sale. I'm sure he's not happy about leaving the hobby. :(

Good post , i hope everything works out for you Mark

WOW, it's like dollar night at the local house of ill repute. :rolleyes:

Why don't we give Mark some breathing room until he posts his list of stuff for sale. I'm sure he's not happy about leaving the hobby. :(

Good post , i hope everything works out for you Mark

I totally agree with Don here......geez guys......like Vultures flying circles

Take Care Mark, I can feel your pain, wishing you the best.

hi,i sent you a pm before out of respect,but since everyone else is still asking i am interested in the quickdraw engines,nothing like kicking someone when they are down.

I'm sorry to see someone else get out of the hobby. Everyone that leaves is missed by those of us who continue to run R/C boats.

Al Hobbs

I am working on a list in the evenings this week and taking pics. I hope to have it posted with a link to pics this weekend.

I have tried to respond to all the PM's. Sorry I cant answer all of them with exact info as of yet.

It is more difficult going thru the stuff than I had hoped.

A few have asked;

I am going to keep the chase boat and the Yammaha outboard, I am going to give it to the kid that was my sons best friend.

I sold the enclosed trailer a few months ago.

Thank you again for all the kind words,

regards

small test pic batch went up tonight.

Looking to see if those pics will do for you guys to see some of the stuff or if I need to take more detailed pics.

Look in first post for location of pics on Photobucket.

More info and prices on 10,12,17, Valvola and is that an HR45? If so condition and price on it also please.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back