• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling it all

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akiuk

I have been out of boating for a couple years due to a family issue. just dont have the drive to get back into it now with out my kid.

Probally have 15-20 boats, mostly Roadrunners,eagles, singles and twins. single 20's to twin 80 road runners

1 or 2 gas riggers with Quickdraw engines

Macs, CMB, K 90s, boxes of pipes, 100-150 Mark Shouland preped props, spares etc etc etc.

I will try and invetory it all over the next week and post. I will have group pics but probally wont take a pic of each item.

Thanks for looking and I will do my best to get info up next week.

regards,

18 Feb 2011

*********************Some pics are up go to Photobucket user 19666977 *************************

still working on list and pricing,and havent even got everything out yet, but wanted to make some headway to getting stuff up.

*********************** 19 Feb 2011*********************************

more pics up.

Prop list up. As I cant get an excel doc to attach to this post,prop list up in photobucket( line # for reference). still going thru stuff.

I should have pricing and descript's of what is in photos now within a day or two. Probally will work on selling this stuff before I list anymore as Im only halfway thru it all.

Thanks for your patience.

********************* 20 Feb 2011***************************

Motor list up in photobucket along with some parts,pipes,MC-9, etc.

I will get pricing availible and start responding to PM's tomorrow ( I will make every effort to get to you in order, but if I miss something I am sorry it will not be intentional). Also tomorrow I will have descriptions of boats that are in pictures now posted on photobucket.

I had no idea where prices where/are after being away 2 1/2 plus years, big thanks to the guys that have helped with that. As always there can be negotiations but please dont insult me. I will be fair to deal with and would like to see the gear geting used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello- do you have any of the .67 Parabolic pipes? If so I will take aleast one. Please let me know, Thanks. Fred

Look props: X560/2 for mono,X462/2 for mono ,ABC H-50 for single , Pair ABC H-48s for twin and AB 67 Billet CNC pipe. tell me price Let me know thanks Allan

i want 1st Dibs on the Roadrunner Twins or any other Twin you have and any other roadrunner boat also please send me pictures to [email protected]

I have been out of boating for a couple years due to a family issue. just dont have the drive to get back into it now with out my kid.

Probally have 15-20 boats, mostly Roadrunners,eagles, singles and twins. single 20's to twin 80 road runners

Macs, CMB, K 90s, boxes of pipes, 100-150 Mark Shouland preped props, spares etc etc etc.

I will try and invetory it all over the next week and post. I will have group pics but probally wont take a pic of each item.

regards,

Sorry to hear this Mark , take care of yourself.

Tim K

hi, i would like to have first shot a the k-90 stuff and also interested in props,pipes,thanks,mike.

i'd like to be first in line on any cmb .21 greenhead LS & cmb .21 gold head TT stuff & .21 rigger props. lmk when you have sorted it out, thanx in advance.

If you want to sell a Quickdraw Engine I would like dib's.

If you have a Hot Pipe I would be interested in that also!

Please send pics to [email protected]

Sorry to hear.

Thanks,

Tim

Byron

What Irwin pipe are you looking for, outboard.3.5 or 7.5

Dave Roach

WOW, it's like dollar night at the local house of ill repute. :rolleyes:

Why don't we give Mark some breathing room until he posts his list of stuff for sale. I'm sure he's not happy about leaving the hobby. :(

regards,

sorry to hear this,,, you say, "without your kid",,,this kinda grabbed my attention.. and,,,,,,,,kinda made the rest seem irrelivant...

dont personally know you,, but,, sorry to hear your kid isnt around to share in the joys of the hobby with you... :(

alden

regards,

sorry to hear this,,, you say, "without your kid",,,this kinda grabbed my attention.. and,,,,,,,,kinda made the rest seem irrelivant...

dont personally know you,, but,, sorry to hear your kid isnt around to share in the joys of the hobby with you... :(

alden
I would be intrested in starter box and riggers,and 67 motors.

Mark,

It is a sad day hearing this news. Mark was one of my best testers in FLA.

And he always gave me a lot of good feedback on 45 and 67 hydros. He has a

very nice collection of first class equipment that all runs very well. I will

miss him as a friend and customer, he has helped me a lot with all the testing

and interesting projects that we talked about over the last five years or so.

Wishing you and your family all the best Mark.

Sincerely,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

Once you get everything in order, I would like to know what Quickdraw motors and pipes you have for sale.

Thanks

Buck

Back