• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Everything

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Betty

I have two Lynx, one shaman with right front sponson damaged, a 1/4 scale dpi and a 7.5 wood boat that Im not sure what it is and all related parts and pieces that I have acquired. I would like to sell in a package, If any one is interested give me a call 615-714-2944. For Pics Email me at [email protected] serious inquires only.

Thanks

Eric Betty

SOLD Thanks!!

redo.JPG

redo2.JPG

redo3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric,

Please let me know what you decide to do with the LYN X tunnels.

Thanks,

Bill

Sent you an e-mmail to the address you listed ref the entire lot. I live in Gallatin!! James B.

I have two Lynx, one shaman with right front sponson damaged, a 1/4 scale dpi and a 7.5 wood boat that Im not sure what it is and all related parts and pieces that I have acquired. I would like to sell in a package, If any one is interested give me a call 615-714-2944. For Pics Email me at [email protected] serious inquires only.
Thanks

Eric Betty

I havent heard back, im sure he has been bombarded with emails and questions.

~James

Dang it! Why do these deals always come available when I am away?!?!? :eek: :(

David

nobody's pm'd me with any info/offers for a l yn x :unsure: . and today i have to add spaces to post the name- caps or not :blink: .

Anyone ever hear from Eric?

Who got the goods... or did he have a change of heart and keep everything?

~James

His request was to call him by phone.

Did anyone do that? :)

It looks like it's all sold anyway.

Well I wrote up something before I read Waltr's post, zipp'd it out, but I'm concerned still. Is Eric alright,

does anybody know him personaly? It just seems that selling out your hobby can be a little traumatic,

even for a man.

JW

Well I wrote up something before I read Waltr's post, zipp'd it out, but I'm concerned still. Is Eric alright,does anybody know him personaly? It just seems that selling out your hobby can be a little traumatic,

even for a man.

JW
Jerry,

There is nothing to be concerned about. I know Eric very well and he is fine. He is like myself and has to many hobbies for the time he has to to devote to it, but in this case this would be better discribed as just a change in hobbies.

Allen

Allen, can you tell us if the stuff is still for sale atleast? If not, maybe we can get the name of the person who bought it, incase they dont want or need some of the stuff they got from him.

~James

Allen, can you tell us if the stuff is still for sale atleast? If not, maybe we can get the name of the person who bought it, incase they dont want or need some of the stuff they got from him.
~James
It was sold the first day it was listed. I do not know who bought it.

Allen

Latest posts

Back