• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: (2) RTR Sport Hydro and some misc stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Minassian

SOLD!!!!!!!RTR Insane Gen 3 Sport Hydro with CP Mods 28.5CC Modded Motor. All you'll need is a receiver and receiver battery. Comes with flex shaft and prop as well.
The front of the sponson tips have one spot each that are slightly damaged and there's a small spot on the bottom that has a repair neither spots affect the performance. All speedmaster hardware. I just put a brand new Savox SC-1256 Steering servo in it that's only been run about twice. Just took the boat out today and ran it in some rough chop, and it ran fantastic.
$850 Shipped in the lower 48 with no paypal fees to the buyer. Or if you're local to Plant City, FL I'd be willing to meet up within a reasonable distance and I'd do $750 cash.
Reason for selling, I am having Venom CC Racing build me a new FM1 True Sport for the 2014 Season and need the cash. SOLD!!!!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!RTR Whiplash (looks possibly like a Gen 1 because it doesn't have the steps on the sponsons) with a CC Racing Beast Motor. All you'll need is a receiver and a receiver battery. This boat comes with two cowlings, one is setup as a one piece so it goes the entire length of the hull, and the other cowling is a two piece where you have a screw down plywood hatch in the back, and then you snap down the cowling to cover the rest. This boat is great, come with a prop and flex shaft, ready to go as soon as you get it. Just had the boat out today in some rough chop, and this boat was really ripping it up, I was pretty surprised at how well this boat handled the chop as it was the first time I've had it in rough water.
$1050 Shipped in the lower 48 with no paypal fees to the buyer. If you're to Plant City, FL I'd be willing to meet up within a reasonable distance and I'd do $950 cash.
Reason for selling, I am having Venom CC Racing build me a new FM1 True Sport for the 2014 Season and need the cash. SOLD!!!!!!!!!

I also have this posted over on Jim's so first person to say they'll take an item by the time stamp gets it. Preferably no PM's, will answer all questions in the thread.

Thanks,

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Virginia Craftsman Brand New Medium Silicon Exhaust tubing 12" long. SOLD!!!!

(2) BH Hanson Exhaust Headers Brand New ( I believe these are BH Hanson maybe someone can confirm?) 45/90 Header with 1" Offset and 1" Drop. SOLD!!!!!

Brand New Speedmaster 21 Rudder Assembly SPDR-001-H for a hydro. SOLD!!!!

Same rules apply as above.

Thanks

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
I could put it in a priority flat rate bubble bag which I think is 5.95 and you'd get it in about 2 days probably. Total would be 35.95.

If that works for you, [email protected] is the paypal.

Thanks,

Matt

I've updated the first post on the Insane boat because someone pointed out that the motor in the Insane is actually a 28.5CC instead of a 26CC making this an even better deal.

Paul

Got the payment please pm your address so I can be sure I am sending to the right place.

Will put the rudder in the mail tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Matt

Price drop on both sport hydros, taking a $100 less on each boat still shipped in lower 48 will update main post when I get home

I'd also be willing to split up the packages if someone wanted to put their own motor and pipe into one of these boats.

I would do $450 plus shipping on the insane with everything minus motor and pipe

I would do $650 plus shipping on the whiplash with everything minus motor and pipe

Hi Matt,

I will offer$ 550.00 less engine and Pipe. That includes servos And strut and rudder. Shipping is on you

thanx

Bob Morton

Whiplash was sold over on Jim's.

I still have the Insane Gen 3 if anyone is interested. I am willing to split it up in a motor pipe combo and a hull and hardware etc combo if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Matt

Back