• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sell nearly all my boat stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_hedlund

Larry Kaemer : Driver , suit ,dash, steering wheel and exhaust stack Sold to Keven V.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom,

Are you interested in breaking the items up? I would like all the Larry Kraemer stuff there in the second picture!

Kev

I would like to give it a little bit before i start breaking it up. But if i do you'll be the 1st to know.

I would like to give it a little bit before i start breaking it up. But if i do you'll be the 1st to know.
Tom,

Let me know what you have decided otherwise I will place an order with Larry K tomorrow. Thanks

Kevin

Kevin, That driver/ shirt setup sureeee would look good in your Atlas build!!! Mike

Can one of you good fellows tell me who Larry Kraemer is and how to reach him. I just started my own build of a 1982 atlas and would like the scale items as is shown in the pictures. A driver, shirt, helmet,life vest, dash, wheel, exhaust, mirrors etc. I am only a few days old here on intlwaters, I have already gotten lots of help from other members, it is great. Thanks,Mark.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR GREAT HELP. Mark.

Thedlund would you take $60 shipped for the decals.

Latest posts

Back