Seems the name of this site has changed!?!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've GOT to be kidding me! <_< There is no censor program on the planet that would tag the words International & Waters as bad words but the moderator over there says he doesn't censor or edit. Sure .... we believe ya ... :wacko:

And to further show the maturity level of said moderator I am again blocked from replying or posting, even after the forum's originator e-mailed me saying I was "un-muted" from the previous blocking. I have not posted there since the great "fiasco" but do have things listed on the for sale page which I can no longer edit. :angry:

:blink: Don, Thats what happens to Newbys that say whats on there minds. :p

As for that comment i did see that earlier in the day today, quite funny they can't ever spell the name right.. Scott

It's so Funny.

I have not logged on there since the moment I asked to be removed on Nov. 19. and don't care to know what's going on over there.

But sure seems someone needs to snoop around here.

What misery..... too have to look at posts and not be able to edit or delete them.

LMAO.

Bad word filters can be easily modified...

i just did a post to test it out..... i'm happy to say I still have not been blocked..... all intlwaters www.intlwaters.com and international waters displayed properly for me. maybe it was changed back?

I'm still a member over at rcbooted.com but I don't know why. Things have gotten pretty slow over there especially after the loss of some of their best members.

The Moderator must be able to censor any word or phrase that they want to. Tom lets us be fairly loose with our language in here but I think most of the members know their limits. Personal attacks, talking bad about somebodies Mother, racial slurs, etc. of course should not be tolerated but I believe that most of us are big enough boys and girls in here to know that.

TomMoorehouse said:
Bad word filters can be easily modified...
i just did a post to test it out..... i'm happy to say I still have not been blocked..... all intlwaters www.intlwaters.com and international waters displayed properly for me. maybe it was changed back?
Yes filters can be "modified" and that requires someone "changing" it, that's sort of where I was going with that. I went & looked for your post Tom & didn't see anything w/ International Waters in it. It's a sorry state of affairs when it gets like that, how childish actions are acceptable for some but others get "spanked" for goofy little things. But keep in mind this is coming from someone who "doesn't edit posts" & I'm sure wouldn't stoop to snooping around on other sites either ...... <_<

it was just a dumb post i made to test it out..... i edited it out after i was done....

Well I'm having a good time over here and I think us Badboys are really mature enough to do and say the right things and be respectful of each other.

We can all agree to disagree when it gets to that point, then shake hands and walk away with no hard feelings and no personal attacks.

Many of us on here with strong opinions have known each other long enough to know where to draw the line.

I really do enjoy this medium that can draw the world of r/c boaters into one tight family that can share information then compete with respect for everyone involved.

I hope all the members of I/W will spread the word to other boater about this forum.

Tom, Do you have I/W stickers we can put on our boats? If not we need some. What do you all think?

Andy Newbie forever!

Yup, a lot of fun! B) I'm all for doing up some stickers. :D

Tom- is there a Corel (eps) or Adobi (ai) type file that the I/W logo is on that I could take to my graphics people? Lifting off this site it's a .gif file

Don

resident Bad Boy

Last edited by a moderator:
" I'm still a member over at rcbooted.com but I don't know why....."

rc booted ...... I just caught that ........ too funny!

You'll probably get locked out for that .. :lol: :lol:

removed the pic since Tom put up the links to the official stuff, no scence cluttering up the board :D

Last edited by a moderator:
RCbooted.com - LMbad wordO!

Don,

There was a post somewhere that had the fonts listed that Tom uses. Just tell your sticker guy the font and size and they should be able to make them up for you with that info alone...

If it raises the profile of this site to other newbies - I'll gladly donate a sticker to that Andy newbie! Now we just need to convince our resident RCBM columnist to slip a pic of it into the magazine! How about it JD?

Tim.

P.S I'll probably get booted now!

Latest posts

Back