Seducer .45 boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozbryan

Hi All,

Ok my first seducer here.. Do I measure the 14-1/4 inches from transom to glow plug from inside the boat? Or from outside the boat?

14-1/4 inches works out to be 362mm.. A friend has his motor at 370mm from the outside of the boat to glow plug.

Just want to do I right.

Bryan

Follow the building instructions. the measurment is from the Inside the transom while you have the engine at the correct angle. Instructions per boat type can be downloaded from the web site seaducerboats.com

Last edited by a moderator:
So that said- set the boat up EXACTLY like Jerry tells you to and it will work as designed ;)

You never mentioned - surface drive or subsurface ?

What motor / pipe / prop combo ??

Technically I'm not "building" the boat. It's pre owned... But has had the motor mounted in two different positions previously as there are multiple holes in the rails. Hence my question on where to measure from

It's surface drive and I am using a nova dd with the nova nitro pipe.

I have an x450/3 from Aaron to swing on the back.

Technically I'm not "building" the boat. It's pre owned... But has had the motor mounted in two different positions previously as there are multiple holes in the rails. Hence my question on where to measure from

It's surface drive and I am using a nova dd with the nova nitro pipe.

I have an x450/3 from Aaron to swing on the back.
Sounds like Greg has you on the right track ;)

Keep us posted, fun boat B)

It had a 67 in it once upon a time, hence second (forward) set of holes ;)

The boat was yellow and came over from Perth.

Back