Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say I love the seaducer look myself. I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous .67 boat, I am setting it up with a .67 OPS hopefully it will fly. Jerry my congrats to you on your boats and designs. The guy I got it from has a 90 boat and that boat will leave flames on the water at most moments. I know this will not be as fast as his but I am anxious for open water in a few months. Now I just have to learn to drive it. I do beleive it is a first generation boat "SD1" but she is my sweetheart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank's Tom for the compliments. It is set up and was previously raced by my friend. The rigging looks incredible as he did a phenominal job with it. I hope the quiet pipe will not rob too much performance from that engine, but it was a steal on ebay for $20.00. But yes love to hear from other 60 boat guys

Roy

its funny i just came back from our first race of the year and there was not a single seaducer in the mono class!

Shane.............You are on the west cost. We here on the east KNOW that there are not many Seaducers over there. The same is said for CALCRAFT here. I only know of ONE..........And it has been lapped many times buy SD's.....................So give it a rest. It's getting OLD!!

Shane.............You are on the west cost. We here on the east KNOW that there are not many Seaducers over there. The same is said for CALCRAFT here. I only know of ONE..........And it has been lapped many times buy SD's.....................So give it a rest. It's getting OLD!!
Well said Chuck

I had more to say, but decided to delete it, I have too much respect for Lenny Blake.

Oh, B.T.W. NAMBA860, did you know the originator of the CalCraft MONO? Just curious

Well said Chuck

I had more to say, but decided to delete it, I have too much respect for Lenny Blake.

Oh, B.T.W. NAMBA860, did you know the originator of the CalCraft MONO? Just curious
well of corse i do that would be calvin motley i used to race with him before he even made the calcrafts. him and i had the the same 45 mono they were aeromarine scorpions 36 inch i think was the length. the mold for those burnt in the aeromarine fire in the mid 80s. this isnt my first rodeo!

Latest posts

Back