Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy f

I was wondering if you can change a older seaducer that is sub-surface to surface drive and have success running it

my buddy did that, he had a .21 mono that was pretty old, i guess mid 90's hull that was sub surface and converted it to surface drive. it ran good and plenty of speed

Yes............The first SD hull sold. SD version 1 There was SD version 2 We are currently on SD version 3. If I know Jerry...........there is a SD version 4.............down by the light at the end of the tunnel. Can you see it???

Yes............The first SD hull sold. SD version 1 There was SD version 2 We are currently on SD version 3. If I know Jerry...........there is a SD version 4.............down by the light at the end of the tunnel. Can you see it???

Wait a minute.... Seaducer SD-4 ? I dont see it...... but I smell it........ :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: Time to get the Boots.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes there will be a sd4 and yes you can take a old subsurface and change it to surface and make it work i took a old newbiecraft and changed it had to work on it but boy it screamed.

I have done it on a SD .21 mono it works great and i did see a little more speed out of it

No i dont run trim tabs on it and it runs great

This was posted By Jerry himself.

I want to clear a few things up SD does not stand for Seaducer Boats. It stands for Surface Drive Technology. As I am continuously testing with the boats and learning what makes a boat work. I then include this in the a new bottom design. So their was no SD1 boat. Their has only a SD2 and SD3 Hull type.
The main difference in the SD2 and the SD3 hull is the rear part of the boat. Also the strakes have been moved in .015 of a inch to allow better corner speed.

The new 40 boat has all this built in to the bottom this is why I have over 2 years of testing in to this hull .

Jerry

Seaducer Boats

Sorry i did not want to make anyone mad by calling my .21 Seaducer a SD .21 . I was only trying to help out by saying that i took my .21 sub-serface drive mono and made it in to a serface drive mono and had no problems and it runs great for me. Sorry my bad. I thought i was helping .

Well where is Jerry when you need him??? & Whats up with the SEADUCER 4 Hulls????? I have raced all seaducers from the originals to the current SD3. Now I would be interested if there are SD4`s.. Seaducer have made Big improvements each time over the current production boat hulls. the Current 44 inch Nitro Mono is some of their Best Work!!

I saw the new 40 boat run wow that thing is nice and alot lighter. Robert

As of right now there are no plans for a SD4 boat line. It will be called something else. Just got to wait and see. :rolleyes: But yes we are working on some new stuff to be coming out that will take monos to the next level.

Jerry

As of right now there are no plans for a SD4 boat line. It will be called something else. Just got to wait and see. :rolleyes: But yes we are working on some new stuff to be coming out that will take monos to the next level.
Jerry
Can we have a "name that hull contest" and the winner gets #2 like that (other) new gas mono that came out late last year ???

Interesting stuff to see Jerry-

any pics of the new .45 boat ??

Just a peek- pleeaase ..........

Andy

Jerry

Well what ever you want to call it..... Bring Mine (45) to Atlanta!! I`ll have da Cash Waiting!!

Latest posts

Back