• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SEADUCER Sub Surface 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

For Sale.... Seaducer 45 Sub surface Hull w tanks Only. $50.00 THIS BOAT RAN A 3.7 & 3.8 @ THE IMPBA INTERNATS TO TAKE 1ST IN 45 MONO SAW. Good condition. Also have transom hardware for another $50.00 Joe W

Joe, Does this boat have your set up if we buy the hardware? What color is it? Do you have a motor mount for it? Ken

Ken,

The address for the props is

Kevin Bulifant

5601 Del Park Court

Virginia Beach, VA 23455

or you can send $25/ prop to the same address

KB

Ken the Boat does have My set Up. With the hardware I`ll take $100.00. it will take about 20.00 to ship it UPS....... Included is Transom hardware mounted, Motor Mount, W/tanks, Radio Box with Servo brackets. Its A good Boat, I finally got my new Surface Dive boat together. This Boat is red metal flake top, white bottom. WE would had more for Phils @ the nats. Butttttt Popped the engine hard the 4th round. :eek: pulled then sleeve in half & made a mess of the engine :blink: Had a new rocket under the hood for 2.... lap Blew the fuel line off the carb..... RATS :rolleyes: .......... Jacked the strut Up & went for it in the SAW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe W said:
Ken the Boat does have My set Up. With  the hardware I`ll take $100.00. it will take about 20.00 to ship it UPS....... Included is Transom hardware mounted, Motor Mount, W/tanks, Radio Box with Servo brackets. Its A good Boat, I finally got my new Surface Dive boat together.  This Boat is red metal flake top, white bottom. WE would had more for Phils @ the nats. Butttttt Popped the engine hard the 4th round. :eek:   pulled then sleeve in half & made a mess of the engine :blink:   Had a new rocket under the hood for 2.... lap Blew the fuel  line off the carb..... RATS :rolleyes: .......... Jacked the strut Up & went for it in the SAW.
111367[/snapback]

Joe if Kenny dont take the boat I will with hardware.....Mike

Ken Hildreth said:
Well, after you send your address to me 120.00 will be shipped.  Ken
111418[/snapback]

Kenny,

7247 Germantown Trails

Memphis, TN 38125

Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Back