Seaducer Struts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Notice a couple of pretty fast 90/100 Seaducers this weekend were running offset struts. What are the pro's and cons ? if any..

Keeping in mind mine is a 60/80, should it run an offset strut also ?? The boat wanted to lay over on the right side at full throttle on the straights. But I do remember one of Jerry's boats seeming to have the same attitude ?? Also keeping in mind it was its first run and it was pretty wet to say the least.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice a couple of pretty fast 90/100 Seaducers this weekend were running offset struts. What are the pro's and cons ? if any..
Keeping in mind mine is a 60/80, should it run an offset strut also ?? The boat wanted to lay over on the right side at full throttle on the straights. But I do remember one of Jerry's boats seeming to have the same attitude ?? Also keeping in mind it was its first run and it was pretty wet to say the least.

Andy
WHAT DOES JERRYS INSTRUCTION 'S SAY??????????

DO WHAT THEY SAY,IF IT DID NOT NEED IT HE WOULD TELL YOU.

yes my 90/100 has it and it does need it.

Andy

**** Pickles, this I EXPECT from Rick but where's the love here !!! Funny how YOU crank the smack up-RIGHT AFTER I sell my 40 mono ??? HMMM, Dont make me buy another 40 and come run that red turd over :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: By the way, Joey said " pack your lunch this season BIG BOY- You're gonna need it" - :lol: :lol:

The instructions DONT SPECIFY WHICH ONE - LOL ......

Andy

Andy

**** Pickles, this I EXPECT from Rick but where's the love here !!! Dont make me buy another 40 and come run that red turd over :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
he's rubbing off on me, :huh: :huh: :huh:

i see that you graduted to a bigger boat,if you want to drive my 90 i will let you :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Andy

**** Pickles, this I EXPECT from Rick but where's the love here !!! Dont make me buy another 40 and come run that red turd over :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i see that you graduted to a bigger boat,if you want to drive my 90 i will let you :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Dont make offers your not prepared to keep !! Its gonna be tough enough chasing Gene-Tommy-Foley AND Duchesne in open mono(no c-mono) in the WCRA Series- They all run 101's :huh: - yee haa.

Andy

Dont make offers your not prepared to keep !! Its gonna be tough enough chasing Gene-Tommy-Foley AND Duchesne in open mono in the one days They all run 101's :huh: - yee haa.
i said drive,NOT race,any damage would only come from me.

i might come over next month.not sure yet

Andy

Dont make offers your not prepared to keep !! Its gonna be tough enough chasing Gene-Tommy-Foley AND Duchesne in open mono in the one days They all run 101's :huh: - yee haa.
i said drive,NOT race,any damage would only come from me.

i might come over next month.not sure yet

Tease-

Look forward to seeing you guys if you make it up.

OKAY - Still wanting to know- offset strut on 60/80 or no ????

Mike i thought you had to read instructions not look at the pictures had to put that in there Andy lol Robert

Andy

Yes you use the anti walk strut for the 60 mono also. You should have no problem keeping up with the 101's with a 67. Back when I ran the WRCA I was using a picco 67 and won most all of the heats in open mono.

If you ahve the boat to wet it will lean to the right side. Raise up the strut a little.

You better get a new 40 mono because I am build mine. So Mike you better watch out here I come. I had a year off to make the boats even FASTER. LOL

Jerry

Andy
Yes you use the anti walk strut for the 60 mono also. You should have no problem keeping up with the 101's with a 67. Back when I ran the WRCA I was using a picco 67 and won most all of the heats in open mono.

If you ahve the boat to wet it will lean to the right side. Raise up the strut a little.

You better get a new 40 mono because I am build mine. So Mike you better watch out here I come. I had a year off to make the boats even FASTER. LOL

Jerry

Thanks Jerry, your frigging killing me, my 40 was hauling the mail - zamn- Pickles NOW you had better bring your A-Game,the Joey thing was just a joke :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

Jerry , Im gonna need that strut, shoot me a PM please.

Andy .....

Yep, Mine has it.
Yours would probably need one to, but it probably won't make a difference as slow as your used to going!!

I guess no Miami for you huh?

Rick

Mike Allen may take that lying down but I wont- :lol: -

Your little sister put you up to that?? :eek: :p :huh:

Bring it to Brandon brother , I will be ready ...... B)

Andy

Andy

Jerry
Hello Jerry!!!!

It’s good to see ya on the board. :D

I have your 60/80 hull with a CMB RS 80 engine that I bought from you 2 years ago.

Although it took me awhile to fine tune the engine for my set up, I was able to compete

with any 90 or 101 in heat racing last year.

Keep on building your Mono’s!!

I wouldn’t race anything else.

Yep, Mine has it.
Yours would probably need one to, but it probably won't make a difference as slow as your used to going!!

Rick
NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIOT RIGHT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mY X BOAT ONLY HAS A 90 AND IT IS SLOW COMPARED TO GENES !!

Yep, Mine has it.

Rick
NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIOT RIGHT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mY X BOAT ONLY HAS A 90 AND IT IS SLOW COMPARED TO GENES !!

Yeah he's in rare form today !!!! <_<

Tommy's new boat looked pretty **** stout also :eek:

That's ok I will always have something for you all. If all goes well this weekend with the the new x mono. You will be seeing a twin 90 mono real soon. Bring it on...

Jerry

That's ok I will always have something for you all. If all goes well this weekend with the the new x mono. You will be seeing a twin 90 mono real soon. Bring it on...
Jerry
Now thats just plain old out right wrong :eek: ;)

Bring it- it will be fun to watch - from the backside :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_<

Back