• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SEADUCER SD3 PURPLE FLAKE MONO NEW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i built this boat over the winter and it looks like i will not be running this one this year, gonna run just three classes or so, i sold the motor to tracy dolphin and the rest is for sale. it is new never ran , this is a sd3 and in carbon/ kevlar hull alone was over 400.00 shipped with the add-ons , full seaducer hardware 150.00 , full servos hi torque metal gear servos through out throttle and third channel and steering 100.00 , reciever pack and woods seals 45.00 , it has cable and the oiler that is new..65.00 has ferrette third channel base and os needle 55.00 all you need is a prop , and motor and you are running. id say i have 750.00 - 800.00 the way it sits asking 650.00 plus shipping..anyone that has built one knows you cannot get one built without motor loaded with all this for this price..and if you want if it goes for my asking price i will throw in the pipe as well. thank you and paypal is [email protected] ..please send as a gift if sending paypal and if doing it that way i will ship free in the us 48.

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
i built this boat over the winter and it looks like i will not be running this one this year, gonna run just three classes or so, i sold the motor to tracy dolphin and the rest is for sale. it is new never ran , this is a sd3 and in carbon/ kevlar hull alone was over 400.00 shipped with the add-ons , full seaducer hardware 150.00 , full servos hi torque metal gear servos through out throttle and third channel and steering 100.00 , reciever pack and woods seals 45.00 , it has cable and the oiler that is new..65.00 has ferrette third channel base and os needle 55.00 all you need is a prop , and motor and you are running. id say i have 750.00 - 800.00 the way it sits asking 650.00 plus shipping..anyone that has built one knows you cannot get one built without motor loaded with all this for this price..and if you want if it goes for my asking price i will throw in the pipe as well. thank you and paypal is [email protected] ..please send as a gift if sending paypal and if doing it that way i will ship free in the us 48.

tk

MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER ON THIS AND IT GOES.

TK

Nice looking ride Mr. Terminator
thanks roy .. she is sweet man, i ordered the hull to match the motor , i thought it would be nice looking....i just wish i didn't have so many boats or id just keep it. i have little time anymore with the little one and my others so i have to scale back. and with the race series we are doing i will have even less time now.. but im happy. thanks

tk

Terry What servo`s are in the boat & Are they new? Is all of the hardware New? jw

Terry What servo`s are in the boat & Are they new? Is all of the hardware New? jw
joe it has hitec metal gear steering servo..hi torque as well, and mini metal gear hi torque servos for the throttle and third channel and yes it is all new, hardware..hull..servos and reciever pack as well, everrything was bought new to build this , i just am not going to use it so why keep it..there is not a flaw to be found on this hull at all...thanks and lmk

tk

Dear Terry,

Please list me next in line if others pass it. I will pay at your asking price plus usps shipping. I give up for gary's vipor twin.

I hope its not too late to say happy birthday to you. Thanks you

DR

Dear Terry,

Please list me next in line if others pass it. I will pay at your asking price plus usps shipping. I give up for gary's vipor twin.

DR
send me your addy agian and ill get it quoted dr. and it will be yours..thanks

tk

Terry, I`l l pass it on to DR. .................. I Got one ordered from SEADUCER Boats Just Slow getting here......Good looking Boat too. jw

BOAT SOLD PENDING FUNDS ...THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INTREST AND ILL BE LISTING MORE SOON AS I GO THROUGH ALL I DON'T NEED. I HAVE PIPES AND PROPS COMING SO PM ME IF INTRESTED.

TK

Dear Terry,

DR
DR i sent you a pm , have not heard back yet.. lmk when you need this shipped, thanks bud.

tk

Dear Terry,

DR
DR i sent you a pm , have not heard back yet.. lmk when you need this shipped, thanks bud.

tk
funny thing here..dr thought this was the boat he wanted, he bought another one off me so this one is back up for sale.. make a serious offer and it is yours.

tk

Dear Terry,

DR

tk
funny thing here..dr thought this was the boat he wanted, he bought another one off me so this one is back up for sale.. make a serious offer and it is yours.

tk
shameless bump to the top , thanks

tk

Dear Terry,

DR

tk

tk

tk
ok i hate to do this but here goes.. 600.00 shipped in us 48 , that is 50.00 off the asking price and free shipping that will cost me probably 40.00 and i leave the mac 15 cc pipe and header ..thanks fellas

tk

Dear Terry,

DR

tk

tk

tk
ok i hate to do this but here goes.. 600.00 shipped in us 48 , that is 50.00 off the asking price and free shipping that will cost me probably 40.00 and i leave the mac 15 cc pipe and header ..thanks fellas

tk
Terry, Have you SOLD this Fishing Boat?? (MONO) I have a little trading material if you are interested in a 40 hydro. Jw

Dear Terry,

DR

tk

tk

tk

tk
Terry, Have you SOLD this Fishing Boat?? (MONO) I have a little trading material if you are interested in a 40 hydro. Jw
i have not sold it yet joe.. id really like to sell it outright im thinking about another project.. what do you have in mind? ill entertain about anything.

tk

Dear Terry,

DR

tk

tk

tk

tk
i have not sold it yet joe.. id really like to sell it outright im thinking about another project.. what do you have in mind? ill entertain about anything.

tk
You tell me its your boat......@ [email protected]

Back