• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SEADUCER SD3 42

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigChuck

All white Gel coat 42 inch Seaducer Sd3 mono. Motor mounts drill for Picco or Cmb 67 or 80 motors.

Seaducer hardware,Speedmaster 60 size rudder. Combonation Futaba/Hitec servos w/on/off switch. Bob Voliet thrird channel needle. 24oz. + 4oz seaducer tanks and tray system. Radio box lid with Antenna,all fuel and pressure lines. Hull has small gel coat chip as seen in pics.

Boat complete as pictured $225.00 Shipped in the 48 states

All white Gel coat 42 inch Seaducer Sd3 mono. Motor mounts drill for Picco or Cmb 67 or 80 motors.

Seaducer hardware,Speedmaster 60 size rudder. Combonation Futaba/Hitec servos w/on/off switch. Bob Voliet thrird channel needle. 24oz. + 4oz seaducer tanks and tray system. Radio box lid with Antenna,all fuel and pressure lines. Hull has small gel coat chip as seen in pics.

Boat complete as pictured $225.00 Shipped in the 48 states
Chuck,

I will give you $200 shipped for this boat as shown and I will pay shipping. You can ship on my FedX account. I have someone that can fix the bad chip on the bow. Let me know and I will make the PayPal payment tomorrow. I will also cover the fees. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back