Seaducer Jerry?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Glenn,

Try 954-493-7387. Even if he is out Darleen will usually answer.

Kelly.

Glen, What is the exit number closes to the lake. Look like you are going to have a big on yourself.

I know of a lot of people that are planning to come down and try their hand at a few pases. B) B)

Big Chuck, the pond is located at the southwest corner of exit 13 and I-75.

I'm glad to hear folks are interested in attending. I think it is important to point out that running priority will be given to guys running for records and require certain water conditions. I would like to encourage folks to come down and run even if they don't think they are record fast, but they have to understand run time priority will be given to record capable boats. Some days there is lots of "testing, tuning" time and other days it is one record attempt after another.

Jason and I hope to see some new faces there this year...we have a great time and like to share it with other folks.

Everybody, PLEASE REMEMBER...IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO ATTEND YOU NEED TO GIVE ME A CALL OR SEND ME AN EMAILTO PRE-REGISTER.

Glenn

Hope the weather was like last year. We passed by on the way back from Xmas vacation. This time I will be stoping!!!!!! <_< <_< ........................ But Ya'll know the boss................ :( :( :(

Yeah, the weather was PERFECT last year...7 days straight of glass smooth water with temps around 50 - 70. Lets pray we get the same kind of weather this year!

Glenn

Back