SEADUCER BOATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Just want to Drop a line to say thanks to SEDUCER Boats. Just received an order from SEADUCER BOATS @ FLORIDA USA. Excellent workmanship & prompt shipping. Havent seen Jerry @ the lake in a while. But the Props keep turning. Thanks for all of your Help. Nice Work! Joe Warren.

Just want to Drop a line to say thanks to SEDUCER Boats. Just received an order from SEADUCER BOATS @ FLORIDA USA. Excellent workmanship & prompt shipping. Havent seen Jerry @ the lake in a while. But the Props keep turning. Thanks for all of your Help. Nice Work! Joe Warren.

Any chance you can get him to sell me a set of stringers for a sd3 40 mono? Iv called many times, and sent e-mails with no response.

BB

What is the Formula for Coca Cola??

What are the 21 spices in KFC??

What is the formula to the Sauce on the BIG MAC???

Same with the seaducer. The stringer are part of the patented design. Look inside the hull. It say so.

Jerry and the whole family are doing well.

Any chance you can get him to sell me a set of stringers for a sd3 40 mono? Iv called many times, and sent e-mails with no response.
BB, I have a Brand New SD3 45 SEADUCER Hull No holes drilled for 200.00 plus shipping Red Top / White bottom. Very Nice Boat.

Back