• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 42" w/ops.90 f/s.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Ortiz

For sale! Seaducer 42" Red and white comes with and Ops .90 not stock ;) on speed master hardware. Also comes with servos and Mac pipe. This boat is ready to win races. Any questions just ask... More pics, just ask :) .Open to offers highest offer takes it. Thanks for looking Mike

IMG_20120317_063819.jpg

IMG_20120128_072309.jpg

IMG_20120124_133312.jpg

RICK THAT LOOKS TO BE A 44"..AND ITS GOT YOUR NAME ALL OVER IT!!..THIS CLASS IS GROWING STRONG!! DO IT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
RICK THAT LOOKS TO BE A 44"..AND ITS GOT YOUR NAME ALL OVER IT!!..THIS CLASS IS GROWING STRONG!! DO IT!!
He dont want no part of that spanking Brett. But I may consider it for a 60 boat :huh:

PM me your lowest price without the motor and pipe if your willing to part it Micheal?

He dont want no part of that spanking Brett. But I may consider it for a 60 boat :huh:

PM me your lowest price without the motor and pipe if your willing to part it Micheal?
OH no,,,, That's where you are wrong Bubba!!!!!! I would take & hand out that azz whoopin.

I wouldn't talk about it like you and your "sparkling blue" thing,,, I would be doin it,, on a regular basis!!!

OH no,,,, That's where you are wrong Bubba!!!!!! I would take & hand out that azz whoopin.

I wouldn't talk about it like you and your "sparkling blue" thing,,, I would be doin it,, on a regular basis!!!
Musta found the soft spot :p That Sparkling Blue thing has its own share of wood brought home btw ;)

Musta found the soft spot :p That Sparkling Blue thing has its own share of wood brought home btw ;)
lol pm sent btw ;)

Im half assed interested , but I got no coin- what do ya need ?

Dont need motor or pipe /prop . Rick needs another red mono in 60 to give him fits ;)

Let me know if you want to trade out something .

Andy

Back