Scott Norris

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen Scot or herd from his since his fall from the ladder??

Walt Barney
Hi Walt,

I'm still not walking but have adapted fairly well to crutches & rolling around in a wheelchair. Hopefully, if the x-rays look OK, I'll be able to start putting a little weight on it in a few weeks. Bones sure take a while to mend.

I had 2 surgeries to fix the break then about the end of January a Staph Infection set in and set me back quite a bit. IV Antibiotics for a month and a hand full of antibiotic pills for the next few months. Good thing is I can't get sick for a while. :rolleyes:

I'm just now getting back to trying to work a little with the help of a buddy to turn most of the wrenches.

All in all things are OK and could have been alot worse.

Thanks for asking about me!

Scott

PS: I'll attempt to attach a pic of my new hardware. It's amazing what they can do with some scrap metal these days.

23649_369169996017_598771017_4765378_1546407_n.jpg

Scotty my friend, glad to hear your doing OK. With any luck maybe see you at the fall Nats. Be Good, Hammer
cool.gif
cool.gif

Has anyone seen Scot or herd from his since his fall from the ladder??

Walt Barney
Hi Walt,

I'm still not walking but have adapted fairly well to crutches & rolling around in a wheelchair. Hopefully, if the x-rays look OK, I'll be able to start putting a little weight on it in a few weeks. Bones sure take a while to mend.

I had 2 surgeries to fix the break then about the end of January a Staph Infection set in and set me back quite a bit. IV Antibiotics for a month and a hand full of antibiotic pills for the next few months. Good thing is I can't get sick for a while. :rolleyes:

I'm just now getting back to trying to work a little with the help of a buddy to turn most of the wrenches.

All in all things are OK and could have been alot worse.

Thanks for asking about me!

Scott

PS: I'll attempt to attach a pic of my new hardware. It's amazing what they can do with some scrap metal these days.

View attachment 18393
Scott, it's nothing a little pine crack can't relieve is it ?Mark :D

hey bro,it's good to hear from you.really sorry to hear about your fall. hope you heal real quick and get back to boating ASAP. mike. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like an Ole Pipe bracket & a piece of motor mount in there...... :blink: .... SON.. Stay off the ladders!!

Looks like an Ole Pipe bracket & a piece of motor mount in there...... :blink: .... SON.. Stay off the ladders!!
Scott,

Glad to see you are recovering, hope to see you at a couple of races even if you can't race, you need to get the nitro smell back in you brain to help you heal faster.....

Walt Barney

Hmmmm, look more like drywall screws to me, crazy angles too. Scotty are ya sure you didn't get attacked by a Mexicali sheetrock crew high on mescaline? :lol:

Seriously bro, I hope you heal fast and we get to see you soon. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott,

Get well quickly and we want to see you standing walking or rollin at the tunnel champs.

Mic

Back