Scorpion twinrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all!

I am new on this forum.

47 years old boatfreak from Sweden with a big interest in rc-boating, special gas and nitro boats. Member in SMBC stockholm, Sweden.

I am setting up a twin rigger whit CMB91RS on 40% nitro. Orderd the motormounht from Williams racing, flowmeter from Boris.

Here are some pics from my build.

P1010493.JPG

P1010495.JPG

P1010496.JPG

P1010494.JPG

Hello all!I am new on this forum.

47 years old boatfreak from Sweden with a big interest in rc-boating, special gas and nitro boats. Member in SMBC stockholm, Sweden.

I am setting up a twin rigger whit CMB91RS on 40% nitro. Orderd the motormounht from Williams racing, flowmeter from Boris.

Great looking job on your boats. I am sure this is not your first time building. I love to see people learning to build boats from their thoughts. There is not a lot of us true builders around. Anytime someone sets out to build their own design and works to perfect it knows the great reward that it gives them. And this is what make and builds this great hobby.

That's really nice looking Bosse! I'm thinking of building my Mongoose 3.5 with twins. Should be intersting since this would be a first twin build for me! Cool motor mount also. I assume you will be using 3rd channel needle valves, am I correct?

Good Job! Good luck.

Here are pictures of my latest gas mono. Boris

Great looking job on your boats. I am sure this is not your first time building. I love to see people learning to build boats from their thoughts. There is not a lot of us true builders around. Anytime someone sets out to build their own design and works to perfect it knows the great reward that it gives them. And this is what make and builds this great hobby.
Thanks!

It makes me happy to read your opinion.

I like to challenge my self with new ideas and bbuilding my own boats. This is a chance i take, maybe it will work! The lakes are frozen down to the bottom right now, so i dont have a chance to test them. The black hydro was ready to test this authum but the wind and rain stoped me. Now i have to wait till spring to drive them.

/Bosse

Welcome Bosse, good luck with your build, some interesting design aspects. B) B)
Thanks a lot! Take a look at my pics, if you wounder about someting, shout! ;)
The Scorpion is a Swedish design from the 80s. It won a lot of races in Sweden/Norway late 80s and early 90s. Still have an unfinished 45 Scorpion somewhere in the basement (It was never finished as Don P finally sent the Coyotes we bought)...

Nice rig , get Walt Barney(Tanks to You ) to make you a set of tanks with internal hopper tanks inside the main tank , you are going to need it !
Thanks for the tip. I have a tank that i made like the ones made by WB. In the yellow rigger, i will try this tanks first, if it dont work i will make tanks with internal tanks.

/Bosse

Welcome Bosse, good luck with your build, some interesting design aspects. B) B)
Thanks a lot! Take a look at my pics, if you wounder about someting, shout! ;)
The Scorpion is a Swedish design from the 80s. It won a lot of races in Sweden/Norway late 80s and early 90s. Still have an unfinished 45 Scorpion somewhere in the basement (It was never finished as Don P finally sent the Coyotes we bought)...

Ok, but this was the drawings i had (By Andre Westerberg). Made some changes to it, both for the singel and the twin.

Bosse

Good Job! Good luck.

Here are pictures of my latest gas mono. Boris
Thanks Boris!

The flowmeter arrived safe and sound. Have not tested it yet, waiting for my other engine to arrive.

Your mono looking good!

Bosse

Back