Scaled down SST .12 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

Guys heres another .12 outrigger that has been scaled down from Mark Bullards .21 SST outrigger Hydro. He sent me the patterns and i built up the boat. The tub is 3.5 inches wide, 24 inches long. sponsons are wood over foam. I built the tub jig, so making identical tubs a snap. Also i built a jig to glue up the sponsons so they will be perfectly square. Heres a few pics to share. I will add more pics as i get the boat further along. Thanks Mark U DA Man.

Tom

Guys heres another .12 outrigger that has been scaled down from Mark Bullards .21 SST outrigger Hydro. He sent me the patterns and i built up the boat. The tub is 3.5 inches wide, 24 inches long. sponsons are wood over foam. I built the tub jig, so making identical tubs a snap. Also i built a jig to glue up the sponsons so they will be perfectly square. Heres a few pics to share. I will add more pics as i get the boat further along. Thanks Mark U DA Man.
Tom
Looks good Tom. We will make a woodchuck out of you yet.

oooh Terry, Trade secret. but FAST
Tom
cmon up we will show you fast A riggers..lol :D

tk
Yup when ya' get to TERMINATOR's house, you can follow him to where their at...In Minneapolis!
must be the air or sumthin up there.. that is affecting your ability to see the truth..lol :D ..oh yeah nice boat . might want to trim the tub width down a touch most 12 boats are in the 3 inch range ..idk we will see how it goes.

tk

3 inches? mine is inside i think it will work well, all up wgt. RTR 2.3 lbs. + HP & set up = Gone LOL

Have Fun Tom

oooh Terry, Trade secret. but FAST
Tom
cmon up we will show you fast A riggers..lol :D

tk
Yup when ya' get to TERMINATOR's house, you can follow him to where their at...In Minneapolis!
must be the air or sumthin up there.. that is affecting your ability to see the truth..lol :D ..oh yeah nice boat . might want to trim the tub width down a touch most 12 boats are in the 3 inch range ..idk we will see how it goes.

tk
A little wider tub helps fly the boat.

this is dchass here keep up the work im in the garage 2 day ago and said let me build and 18rigger all i have to say is its sick

the funny thing is if i told what it was you all would probably not belive it some when i get my camra charge i will try to throw some

pics on here dont now how to stick them on a form

Back