• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scale Hydroplane new Cowlings- 1/8th and Gas Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
I have a few cowlings I have held on to for a while, but will probably never get time to build a boat with any of these. The largest cowling is the GAS Scale Smokin Joes/ Winston Eagle/ Close Call, etc. cowling that fits the Extreme series 158 and 173 kits I offer. I would like $100 shipped for this one.

To the left of the gas cowl, is the 1/8th scale 86-87 Bud Turbine Shroud..cockpit is not included...$40 shipped

Next is the 1/8th scale '77-82 Atlas Van Lines cowling in white gel coat...$40 shipped

And finally the '83 Atlas Van lines, '84 Squire Shop, and '85 Pringles Cowling...$55 shipped

I will also take $30 off the matching laser cut kit for any of the above cowlings. Post here your dibs.

Thanks, Mike

www.mlboatworksrc.com

20131223_192534_zps79e3ef7f.jpg

20131223_192540_zps4de0e945.jpg

Mike, that gas scale cowl is the one that fits the boat I ordered from you, right? If it is, then I will take it. Just send me a pm. Thanks!

Dang it, a min too late! Ha ha ha! Story of my life! If the other Mike doesn't take it then I will.

Dang it, a min too late! Ha ha ha! Story of my life! If the other Mike doesn't take it then I will.
Ben, I have the exact same cowl as I was going to build a gas Smokin' Joe's this winter. It now appears that the recovery/rehab time from the shoulder surgery will back burner the build to at least summer with the other stuff still in front of it that needs to also get done. Since you already have one of Mike's kits on the way I'd rather see this cowl get used now by someone who needs it than sit on the shelf for 6 or 7 months, I can always buy another when the time comes. If you are interested shoot me a p/m.

Yep, Don's is identical...I know, I have had both of them in my hand at the same time!

Hello Mike, if you would do $ 80 shipped for both Atlas cowls I will take them. Still don't have Pay Pal, would have to do a USPS money order. I have bought kits and items form you int the past, its been a while.

Back