• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scale hulls for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u60

I have a couple 1/8 scale hulls for sale. Hulls are new and need to be finished.

1- MTO round nose hull with cowl. $300.00

1- MTO round nose/dropped sponson with cowl $300.00

1- Troy McIntyre Jone pickle fork (makes the 70 cabover pay n pak, 71 Pak rear seat, Budweiser, Notre Dame, Valumart, etc)

I have two cowls for this hull, the cabover cowl, and the rear seat Budweiser style cowl- $400 INCUDING both cowl sets.

1- Dumas Circus Circus kit- Make offer

Having trouble loading pictures. I'll try and post the pics again later.

Thanks,

Fred

I have a couple 1/8 scale hulls for sale. Hulls are new and need to be finished.

1- Troy McIntyre Jone pickle fork (makes the 70 cabover pay n pak, 71 Pak rear seat, Budweiser, Notre Dame, Valumart, etc)

I have two cowls for this hull, the cabover cowl, and the rear seat Budweiser style cowl- $400 INCUDING both cowl sets.

Thanks,

Fred
if you took the pics in high def goto edit option and reduce the size then try uploading them

hugh

Last edited:

Thanks,

Fred
if you took the pics in high def goto edit option and reduce the size then try uploading them

hugh

Thanks I'll try that on te pics. In the mean time I can e-mail pics if anyome is interested in looking at the hulls. Not much to see on the Dumas kit as its new in the the box. Thanks again. Fred

Fred I know someone who may want that MTO round nose, I'm e-mailing him now. B)
Sounds good Don. Have him give me a shout. Thanks!
Eddie Hansen should be contacting you shortly, hook him up as he's a good friend. :)
Great! We'll do Don... Really looking to move these as I just have to many projects. Thanks!
Glad to help Fred. BTW- if you consider selling the rear seat Budweiser style cowl pieces separately please let me know. :)

Fred I know someone who may want that MTO round nose, I'm e-mailing him now. B)
Sounds good Don. Have him give me a shout. Thanks!
Eddie Hansen should be contacting you shortly, hook him up as he's a good friend. :)
Great! We'll do Don... Really looking to move these as I just have to many projects. Thanks!
Glad to help Fred. BTW- if you consider selling the rear seat Budweiser style cowl pieces separately please let me know. :)
Budweiser style rear seat cowling set sold to Don- You have a PM Don. Everything else still available. Thanks!

Don- the cowling set will ship tomorow. I'll send you the tracking number via PM.

Thanks,

Fred

Both Round nose boats are sold! THANKS

THE JONES pickle fork hull is still available. Price reduced to $350.00

The Dumas Kit is still available as well... Make an offer...

Thanks,

Fred

Latest posts

Back