Scale Graphics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mike. I'm repainting my 1/12 bud hydro to the 2007 oberto tiger shark. Can you do that?? I'd sent you a pm about it.

Glad they got there this time Jim. Send me a beauty shot love to see it in that size.

Misshydro....I have all of the other graphics for it. I am actually waiting for files from the company that did the shark mouth on the real boat. I was hoping they'd be here by now. I don't want to have to draw them.

Will do I should have the laser cut kit this week.

JIm

Glad they got there this time Jim. Send me a beauty shot love to see it in that size.

Misshydro....I have all of the other graphics for it. I am actually waiting for files from the company that did the shark mouth on the real boat. I was hoping they'd be here by now. I don't want to have to draw them.

Quick update guys....I've been busy and have gotten a bunch of stuff done in the past week. About 10 sets have left and I have a 10 more waiting to leave. I am waiting on a shipment of clear so I can finish the small printed decals on a lot of sets. Some of you that have multiple sets orders might be getting a partial as I sent what was finished before I ran out of clear. Shipment is expected to get here tomorrow so look for the rest next week. I know everyone is trying to finish painting so I'm bustin' my fanny to get em out. If you've called and gotten voicemail it's because I'm not answering much so I can get through all of this stuff.

BTW new website for just scale stuff is almost ready. Should seen it in March

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick update guys....I've been busy and have gotten a bunch of stuff done in the past week. About 10 sets have left and I have a 10 more waiting to leave. I am waiting on a shipment of clear so I can finish the small printed decals on a lot of sets. Some of you that have multiple sets orders might be getting a partial as I sent what was finished before I ran out of clear. Shipment is expected to get here tomorrow so look for the rest next week. I know everyone is trying to finish painting so I'm bustin' my fanny to get em out. If you've called and gotten voicemail it's because I'm not answering much so I can get through all of this stuff.

BTW new website for just scale stuff is almost ready. Should seen it in March

Mike, have mine gone out yet, you said they would be sent the week of Jan 7/08 still have not received them????????

Keith

Two loads have left this week and I know yours was in one of them I'm not sure which one though. I've been working like a fiend to get everything outta here cuz I know weather is getting better in most places and everybody's trying to get painting done. BTW if anyone needs to contact me...do it on my email at [email protected] or PM me and you'll get a faster response. I don't get much time to get up here and browse but I have the email open all the time when I'm in the office.

Two loads have left this week and I know yours was in one of them I'm not sure which one though. I've been working like a fiend to get everything outta here cuz I know weather is getting better in most places and everybody's trying to get painting done. BTW if anyone needs to contact me...do it on my email at [email protected] or PM me and you'll get a faster response. I don't get much time to get up here and browse but I have the email open all the time when I'm in the office.
Thanks Mike

keith

Ok to answer a number of emails and PMs. My scale graphics catalog is being moved and no longer on the Proline Media site. They guy that took over the commercial biz took most of that content for his site. My son is actually developing the new website with the old lists since he's getting school credit for it and it will be up when we get a new domain set up in the next few weeks. In the mean time you can still email or call. I'm down to the last few orders and most of those are going to Australia and those will ship this coming week. My son wants to do the orders from here on. God knows he can probably get them out faster.....plus he's doing some darn good work. He just did new stuff for his own boat. Darn 12 year old trying to show me up again....he's almost (cough) a better driver.

Glenn you must have been reading my mind. I was thinking of giving you a call a couple of days ago. I was going to see if you were ready to cash in those certificates yet. I also need to talk to you about a cowl mold. I haven't been to any races yet this year so I hadn't had a chance to catch up to you.

New website is nearly finished. My son has been working preatty steadily on it. He broke a finger last week so he's been a little slow on the puter lately but as soon as he is done I'll get the domain and we'll upload it. Catalogs are temporarily back on the prolinemedia site minus the commercial sign stuff.

I have a load waiting to go out. If they aren't in that one they will be in the next one wich will leave Monday or Tuesday depending on USPS pickup. Things have been a bit of a blur lately...without my files in front of me I can't be sure. I've been averaging 2-5 sets a day depending on the complexity of the set. Plus occasionally I get slowed down by having to redraw something. Stuff that I find that is missing from the burglary a year and a half ago. Stuff that I thoought was backed up on the portable hard drive wasn't and I have to stop down sometimes to draw something and it is time consuming. At least now everything is backed up daily on two portables HDs and one leaves the office with me each evening.

Latest posts

Back