• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scale Budwiser Shovelnose with SuperTiger 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBeller

Here is bud shovel nose scale. This classic 40 engine (Super Tiger 40) has very little usage and has excellent compression, I estimate about 30 tanks through it.. Boat comes with flex shaft, tune pipe and servos. These are Kraft servos so they are quite old but again this equipment has been stored for a long time so as a result has little use. Just add reciever, battery and prop. You will need to work on the set up of this boat as I have not done this. Paint is in very good condition as boat has seen water once since being finished. Kit is vintage boat, I did a lot or work on this hull to reinforce. A small split in the deck has formed around the antenna mount but it is cosmetic and easily repaired. Asking $175.

Budfront.jpg

bud side.jpg

Back