• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scale boat for sale

• Thread starter Douglas P Shepherd
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Douglas P Shepherd

I have a very nice 1969 pay and pak scale boat for sale. The hull was built by a very fine scale builder from the GREAT state of Michigan. I took the hull and completly rework the inside and out . I have spent alot of hours redoing this hull. The hull is a sealed wood hull with glassed top decks. The bottom of the sponsons are reworked by dps and are made of fiberglass with a primary and secondary design. The boat will come with a removable radio box complete set of fiberglass cowls. The hull will come in prime and ready to install your hardware. The cowls are fitted to the hull and looks great! I have orderd a set of decals from Mike Mcknight, that will come with the boat . $700.00 plus shipping, pics avilable Don't let this one get away if you are looking for Nice scale hull for the 07 year!! Thanks for looking Doug

Last edited:
Back