Sanyo 3600 NIMH

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjslhill

I am hearing reports of these coming soon....I have no idea when we can get any or what they will cost. I have heard that they are better than GP3300 cells.

thanks

Steve

Steve,

Thanks for the report but sheesh....what a tease!

How are things looking for all those back ordered cells?

I want to place an order but waiting to see what developes.

:unsure:

Steve,

Looking forward to seeing what your future post and test reveal? :ph34r:

Jeff

AAN said:
Steve,Thanks for the report but sheesh....what a tease!

How are things looking for all those back ordered cells?

I want to place an order but waiting to see what developes.
We have a bunch of new cells coming in, GP3300's that is. We must first get our current orders out. It's takes more time for these big classes. 32 cells, 20 cells, 19 cells.

brooks93 said:
ahhhh figures I just bough all me cells for the year
I would not worry....who the heck knows what the new cells are going to do and what they will cost. My thoughts are that Trinity will keep them all for 2 or 3 moths. It's still GP's at this point.

does Trinity import all batts in the USA or how do they get sole right to them?

At one time Trinity had a "sole US import agent of Sanyo cells for the hobby industry" deal. Ernie Provetti and his $$$ still have a "special" relationship with Sanyo.... :rolleyes:

Patrick M said:
At one time Trinity had a "sole US import agent of Sanyo cells for the hobby industry" deal. Ernie Provetti and his $$$ still have a "special" relationship with Sanyo.... :rolleyes:
Have you tried a D6 yet?

sjslhill said:
Have you tried a D6 yet?
Steve-

IMO, there isn't much about the D5 or D6 that is unique, just a few old ideas being remanufactured with a fresh angle on the hype....

Now, the Orion Revolution is another story........ but mainly from a brush cooling standpoint, not sure if the brush angle will provide any real benefits.

sjslhill said:
I am hearing reports of these coming soon....I have no idea when we can get any or what they will cost. I have heard that they are better than GP3300 cells.
thanks

Steve
And now you tell me this! :D

LARRY

Patrick M said:
sjslhill said:
Have you tried a D6 yet?
Steve-

IMO, there isn't much about the D5 or D6 that is unique, just a few old ideas being remanufactured with a fresh angle on the hype....

Now, the Orion Revolution is another story........ but mainly from a brush cooling standpoint, not sure if the brush angle will provide any real benefits.
The D6 has the P94 5mm brushes?

TRUCKPULL said:
sjslhill said:
I am hearing reports of these coming soon....I have no idea when we can get any or what they will cost.  I have heard that they are better than GP3300 cells.
thanks

Steve

LARRY
Sure Larry.......I just found out...you want to wait until June and maybe get some cells? ;)

sjslhill said:
TRUCKPULL said:
sjslhill said:
I am hearing reports of these coming soon....I have no idea when we can get any or what they will cost.  I have heard that they are better than GP3300 cells.
thanks

Steve

LARRY
Sure Larry.......I just found out...you want to wait until June and maybe get some cells? ;)
NO :D

LARRY

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me or are these higher capacity cells getting bigger and heavier? Soon we may be at the size of a full C.

Steven Vaccaro

www.OffshoreElectrics.com

Latest posts

Back