Saginaw Mi boat club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CySlyde

hey I know i had asked this a few months ago, i know there is a saginaw club if there are any members of that club on here I need some more local info.

thanks in advance.

Cy

Hi Mike:

Saginaw Bay R/C Boat Club has one more club race for this season. Sunday September 7 at 9:00 AM off Gleaner Road between Gratiot Road and Gettes Road. See our race flyer for August 3 on the IMPBA web site for a map to the pond. Bring your boats and an empty stomach as we will be having a picnic after the racing is finished. Keep the dry side up.

Ralph Barthel

hey ralph and larcor.

I'll do my best to make it. that'll be my first weekend on call so as long as there are no weather related issues I should be cool to get away for a few hours. I wont be able to race though as I dont have anything in running condition, but it would sure be nice to make some new friends in the area.

hope to see ya soon

Mike

hey mike, if we put together a scale hydro class I will let you run my sport 20, or maybe my 45 mono, bring a transmitter and receiver, I will try to hook ya up!!..Corey

Mike:

Hi again from Ralph. I didn't think of this last night but you could go to our wed site at saginawrcboats.wxpage1.com or google Saginaw Bay R/C Boat Club.

See ya later.

Ralph

Back