Rushing with answers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good, I'm new to this forum, also building a gas tunnel, I would add pics but I cant figure it out yet
Very nice compact looking motor Winston should make for a nice boat keep is posted..........
looks real nice Winston, I like the green tunnel in the background as well. Keep up the good work and keep us posted ;)
Hi Thanks for the coment, I can send you more pics if you want, :rolleyes: no problem

~~~`Winston`~~~

looks good, I'm new to this forum, also building a gas tunnel, I would add pics but I cant figure it out yet
Very nice compact looking motor Winston should make for a nice boat keep is posted..........
looks real nice Winston, I like the green tunnel in the background as well. Keep up the good work and keep us posted ;)
Hi Thanks for the coment, I can send you more pics if you want, :rolleyes: no problem

~~~`Winston`~~~
more pics would be great

~~~`Winston`~~~
more pics would be great
If any one please can show me some pics of the steering rods showing from the radio box to the outboard so I can have more ideas.

This will be my next paint on my new Ossi F1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back