Rushing with answers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winston

:I don't see why members do not give some of there ideas and help others member about setups and ideas. After all that's why this forum is all about.

There where 97 views and only one member replied.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guys,

He's lookin for info about the OSSI big tunnel with a G Morty lower.

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=25624

I haven't built mine yet. I've been running a Woodstuff with a Lawless lower SPP Pipe, 6717/3 and the water line through the c/l of the bullit. Weight as far forward as possable. But I've really tested nothing else at this point.

The Ossi is on the list, but it will have a Lawless too...

:I don't see why members do not give some of there ideas and help others member about setups and ideas. After all that's why this forum is all about.There where 97 views and only one member replied.

The views are probably from people who are curious about the topic, but don't know the answer.

Hi Walt, Thanks for your reply, at least I know there is some one that knows some answers, and thanks chuck as well too.

:( <_< :) :rolleyes:

Winston here is the reason in my opinnion why no body seems to want to help. THEY DO NOT KNOW YET these boats are new to all of us I have been racing tunnel boats for 6 or 7 years now and I have wrote you and given you information on how I have my boat set up BUT even then these big gas tunnels are a new and different breed than the 20 and 40 size tunnel guys are used to running. I have probably only 4 or 5 runs with my gas boat and I tell you with my 40 boat it is wide open all the way around the course and around every corner but with the big boat I have had to actually learn how to drive it. so buddy don't get upset / disheartend because no body replys it's just going to take time for every body to figure these boats out.

Later Gator

PS KGilbert get with G Morty on here he is the guy we got ours from B)

Hi Gator, Thanks for your reply, most probable that's why because this is new, by the way I am still whiting for mine to come. Thanks Guys

~~~`Winston`~~~ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:I don't see why members do not give some of there ideas and help others member about setups and ideas. After all that's why this forum is all about.There where 97 views and only one member replied.

The views are probably from people who are curious about the topic, but don't know the answer.
i fall into this catagory.................

Waltr , do you have any contact info for the SPP pipes ?
Thanks

Kevin

Kevin,

I got mine through G Morty from Australia and he's here on IW too.If you can even get one, they're quite expensive.

I'm also making one similar to a standard 7.5 OB pipe now(Silver Bullet)) with a u coming out and wrapping across the back. I have an adjustable pipe with an internal stinger from CC Racing to use, but also looking for a shorter pipe.

Still hard water here, so no testing yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Kevin

Kevin,

I got mine through G Morty from Australia and he's here on IW too.If you can even get one, they're quite expensive.

I'm also making one similar to a standard 7.5 OB pipe now(Silver Bullet)) with a u coming out and wrapping across the back. I have an adjustable pipe with an internal stinger from CC Racing to use, but also looking for a shorter pipe.

Hi Kevin, I had mine from Greg, and he told me that who makes them stopd doing them, It cost me $340.00 Austrelian Dolars. plus Postage AU$64.00 but I must say it is a light pipe and a very good tuned pipe, the only thing that is very heavy is the Header, any way, it is the third pipe of that kind I had.

Thank guys :rolleyes:

~~~`Winston`~~~

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin,

Hi Kevin, I had mine from Greg, and he told me that who makes them stopd doing them, It cost me $340.00 Austrelian Dolars. plus Postage AU$64.00 but I must say it is a light pipe and a very good tuned pipe, the only thing that is very heavy is the Header, any way, it is the third pipe of that kind I had.

Thank guys :rolleyes:

~~~`Winston`~~~
I contacted Greg but he said he doesnt have any more. Thanks anyway guys

Kevin

Hi Guys, This is what I have done so far do I am still waiting for my Tunnel to come.

~~~`Winston`~~~ :rolleyes:

looks good, I'm new to this forum, also building a gas tunnel, I would add pics but I cant figure it out yet

Hi, If you like to share info I will be glad. Thanks any way and good luck. CU :rolleyes:

~~~`Winston`~~~

Latest posts

Back