Rubber caps

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Elder

Where do you get the rubber caps to cover the carb when the boat is not in use? I have checked at the local HD and they don't have any big enough.

look on ebay also, robert. search the toys & hobby section under "crap caps". being an auto mechanic, i save all the little caps & plugs that come on new parts ;) . what are you looking to cover, i may have some i can send back with the k&b. still haven't got to do the final runs, rain EVERY day this week, honeydo's yesterday & freakin' raining again now :( :angry: . our club's test & tune session was canceled, 'cuz the site was too muddy to access. shouldn't fuss, at least i'm not flooded out, like it is just 50 - 60 miles east of me in maryland, penn. & n.j.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to Lowes. In the hardware dept they have bolt protectors,different color for each size.

look on ebay also, robert. search the toys & hobby section under "crap caps". being an auto mechanic, i save all the little caps & plugs that come on new parts ;) . what are you looking to cover, i may have some i can send back with the k&b. still haven't got to do the final runs, rain EVERY day this week, honeydo's yesterday & freakin' raining again now :( :angry: . our club's test & tune session was canceled, 'cuz the site was too muddy to access. shouldn't fuss, at least i'm not flooded out, like it is just 50 - 60 miles east of me in maryland, penn. & n.j.
I hope it stops raining or you'll need to build an ark next ;)

I was looking for two - one to cover the carb on my OS XM OB and one for the K&B that you have. I should get the new hull this week so I can at least begin some of the prep work so that once the motor is ready to come back, I can get out and have fun with it sooner.

Do you have a mount that you can sell me? A High Jack maybe?

Back