RTR racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raytam

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to share a video I put together of the first rc boat race I participated in. It wasn't a sanctioned NAMBA or IMPBA event but just a group of guys trying to get a taste of rc boat racing. I guess a club race without a club. We need to start somewhere, right. It was on Thanksgiving day weekend when people have family over so not very many people could show up and it's getting relatively cold in Las Vegas.

We had 5 Miss Vegas's (3 Deuces and 2 MV 2nd gen modded). Even though it was a small event, we had a blast. If anyone in the Las Vegas area is interested in participating in a friendly race, let me or the person who set this up, Rob Hydro, know. We love you to come out and join us.

This was my first race and my boat only got to race one heat then problems started so I did not finish my second heat and did not start the rest of the races. I take this as a learning experience. This really takes rc boating to another level.

Thanks for watching,

Ron

Ron, that was a GREAT video man! Looked like you guys were having a real good time....thats what r/c boating is all about! I will warn you now....you are liable to be HOOKED for life! :lol: :lol: Arent RTRS a BLAST? Ive sure had alot of fun with my Vegas....GOOD JOB! :)

Ron, that was a GREAT video man! Looked like you guys were having a real good time....thats what r/c boating is all about! I will warn you now....you are liable to be HOOKED for life! :lol: :lol: Arent RTRS a BLAST? Ive sure had alot of fun with my Vegas....GOOD JOB! :)
great video..

OH that's you Ron? lol nice vid seems like Rob and you Vegas boys had a blast!

Glad to see you all had fun. Now you just need to learn how to run along the bouys and then the rest of the boating world might be in trouble :)

Ya thats good stuff there .Sub and all you guys did a good job .Having fun with your rcs is what it is all about. :D

Back