• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RTR Race props for sale & New in bag props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The props for sale list is Current, If your prop is listed SOLD... I have Not received your payment. All others have been Shipped. Please contact me if there is a delay on payment ??? I will Only Hold SOLD props for 1 week for payment. They will be relisted For sale after that. Thanks jw. Joe P is doing lap #2 Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe your payment for Paul xtremercboats was sent out last week. I live in germany, so the typical 3-4 day delivery time is not the same from here. You should recieve it soon.

Thanks, James

Joe your payment for Paul xtremercboats was sent out last week. I live in germany, so the typical 3-4 day delivery time is not the same from here. You should recieve it soon.
Thanks, James
James I will be looking for it. Thanks for the update.

Thanks, James
James I will be looking for it. Thanks for the update.
Thanks for the help. Hopefully the payment it will arrive soon.

Paul
Paul, Your mail has been received, Please provide a address to ship the props to.??? jw.

The following boaters props will be shipped on monday 12-3-07. Paul Wijnstra, Joe Petro. Thanks

The Props for sale list is current 12/2/07 If your props have been shipped they are removed from the Orginal list. If your name has disappeared?? Your payment was not received & the props are now relisted For Sale. about 10-12 Just Got Relisted. Please send personal message if you have any questions. Thanks Joe.

Joe, I will take the following:

#30, 57, 68, 69, 70, 72, 74, 77, 82, 83, 86, and 90

Also, can you check to make sure that number 81 is what you have it listed as? If it is actually a 40X52/3 then I will take it also, you have it listed as a .21 mono prop, but 40x62 seems a little large.

One last thing. I need to know the total with shipping to my APO (military) address. The zip code is 09012. Its the same price as sending to the states, but you will have to fill out a customs form. As soon as I hear from you, I will send payment, although it will take the same amount of time as it took for Pauls payment to arrive... I should have looked at the list a little closer before I sent his payment.

Thanks, James Clegg

Also, can you check to make sure that number 81 is what you have it listed as? If it is actually a 40X52/3 then I will take it also, you have it listed as a .21 mono prop, but 40x62 seems a little large.

One last thing. I need to know the total with shipping to my APO (military) address. The zip code is 09012. Its the same price as sending to the states, but you will have to fill out a customs form. As soon as I hear from you, I will send payment, although it will take the same amount of time as it took for Pauls payment to arrive... I should have looked at the list a little closer before I sent his payment.

Thanks, James Clegg
The props will be marked SOLD for you. props $148 shipping $12 Total 160.00 See Remit to address @ top of prop list. Thanks Joe.

Thanks, James Clegg
James #81 is a 40x62. From Andys notes from the tidewater days, it was Marked 21 Mono SPECIAL. Looks like a 20 mono Chopper prop. jw.

Got the props, excellent value, thanks. I might be a player for one of the Picco 80 disc motors that you mentioned in another story. pm me with the details please.

mike b

Andy (razor) Your props will be shipped to addresss provided on monday. Thanks Joe w

The props for sale list has gotten much shorter. Most everyone has either received their props or your props are in transit. James Glegg I`am holding a few requested props for you. Thanks Again & I hope everyone got what they were looking for. Joe w

Latest posts

Back