• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RTR Race props for sale & New in bag props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe,
i'm interested in the following props but money order/sending money is a bit difficult from the Netherlands. Can I pay with pay pall? In case it is possible let me know how much extra for PayPall/shipping to the Netherlands.

#5 X442 S/B $12

#21 ABC H16 S/B-p $15 All around 45 hydro prop

#24 1655 S/B $15 Fast Hydro 45 prop

#60 1457 New $12

#95 V967/3 New $15 90 90mph 80-90 hydro prop

Thanks,
Paul I have them all marked SOLD for you. Props $69 Postage $6 total 75.00 please include your shipping info with your payment. Thanks Joe.
Joe what is your paypall acount email, then i'll pay you right away.

Joe,
i'm interested in the following props but money order/sending money is a bit difficult from the Netherlands. Can I pay with pay pall? In case it is possible let me know how much extra for PayPall/shipping to the Netherlands.

#5 X442 S/B $12

#60 1457 New $12

Thanks,
Paul I have them all marked SOLD for you. Props $69 Postage $6 total 75.00 please include your shipping info with your payment. Thanks Joe.
Paul I do not have pay pal please see remit to @ the top of the prop list.jw

Joe,

#5 X442 S/B $12

#60 1457 New $12

Thanks,
Hmm that is a bit of a problem from the Netherlands. Is there perhaps someone else his pay pall account that i can could use, i'll pay the extra costs.

Paul, I may be able to help. I dont think Joe saw your question about being in the Netherlands. If Joe takes checks, I can send him one for the amount you owe, and you can shoot me paypal. If he only takes Money Orders, let me know what the total will be and I will get one from the Post Office and send it to him.

Work it out with Joe, and let me know what you need me to do.

~James

I need to send some cash to Joe for the props that I got,so if you want I can send him your amount also and you make a payment @ my pay pal account. Let me know.Nick

Joe,

#5 X442 S/B $12

#60 1457 New $12

Thanks,
Hmm that is a bit of a problem from the Netherlands. Is there perhaps someone else his pay pall account that i can could use, i'll pay the extra costs.
Paul I have shipped to the Neterlands before postal, Not a problem, Let it Rip..... Sorry No pay pal....

Last edited by a moderator:
shipping on the 4 props i would like to buy? i can mail a money order today at lunch, if i get a total. your flat rate only covers 3........
JUST Add the 3.00 for shipping I`ll handle it if more. thanks Joe
joe,

sent $84, 4 props @ $12, 1 rpm k&b .21 rod @ $30 + $6 for shipping. just in case the post office screws it up :rolleyes: , tracking #0305 0830 0001 6709 7474.

thanx again,

robin
Robin S your payment was received Monday. Your requested props & New RPM .21 rod will be in transit on tuesday postal. I`am impressed with your prompt payment.. Hope the Mail hauls ars back to ya. Anyone Else out there. If Robin beats on your door he knows what he wants & pays prompt A++++ Thanks jw.

shipping on the 4 props i would like to buy? i can mail a money order today at lunch, if i get a total. your flat rate only covers 3........
joe,

sent $84, 4 props @ $12, 1 rpm k&b .21 rod @ $30 + $6 for shipping. just in case the post office screws it up :rolleyes: , tracking #0305 0830 0001 6709 7474.

thanx again,

robin
Robin S your payment was received Monday. Your requested props & New RPM .21 rod will be in transit on tuesday postal. I`am impressed with your prompt payment.. Hope the Mail hauls ars back to ya. Anyone Else out there. If Robin beats on your door he knows what he wants & pays prompt A++++ Thanks jw.
thanx for the good words, joe. my daddy always said "say what you do, and do what you say". living like that has always been good for me, too bad everyone doesn't think this way.

joe,

thanx again,

robin
thanx for the good words, joe. my daddy always said "say what you do, and do what you say". living like that has always been good for me, too bad everyone doesn't think this way.

James, thanks for the help. I'll glady make use of your offer. Let me know how much in total with the extra cost and your paypall account.

Joe, i'll send you me address details.

Paul, how much do you owe Joe? Do you know if he takes a check, or does it have to be money order? Is he shipping the props to my US address, or is he sending them straight to you?

Little more info needed....

~James

I see now, so the total is $75.00? Check or M/O is only what I need to know. If that info is posted somewhere, sorry, I didnt see it...

I see now, so the total is $75.00? Check or M/O is only what I need to know. If that info is posted somewhere, sorry, I didnt see it...
James, on the first page Joe wrote:

See remit to address at top of list, M/O or cash works for me. I will show these number SOLD. thanks jw
So i guess it doesn't matter.

Gotcha, well I aint sending cash, so I will get a money order tommorow. Paul, just shoot the amount of 75 plus the paypal fees (3.7% I think?).

Paypal addy:

[email protected]

~James

I will purchase the following props if they are still available:

#8 X637 S/B $12

#19 X447 S/B-p $15 .21 mono surface drive

I will purchase the following props if they are still available:

#8 X637 S/B $12

#19 X447 S/B-p $15 .21 mono surface drive
the requested porps have been marked sold for you. props $27 postage $3. please see remit to @ the top of the props list. Thanks joe. I would like a name please to attach to your props for payment..... :D

Prop Conversion Prather / Octura Several Boats run Very well on Octura Props. But some still insist on the hard to find Prathers Props. Here are some number that interchange. Octura X440 vs Prather 215, Octura X442 vs Prather 220, Octura X445 vs Prather 225, Octura X447 vs Prather 230, Octura X450 vs Prather 235, Octura X452 vs Prather 240, Octura X455 vs Prather 245, Octura X457 Vs Prather 250, Octura X460 vs Prather 255, Octura X462 vs Prather 260, Octura X465 vs prather 265, Octura X467 vs Prather 270, Octura X472 vs Prather 275. Hold this helps Make the Correct Selection. jw

Latest posts

Back