• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RTR Race props for sale & New in bag props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool i asked about a X670 on the other post and now the only one is sold.... thanks chuck!

#48 1470 S/B B/C-tipped $15

guess ill just take that

joe,

i'll take #6,#7,#62,A @ $12 each=$48. let me know on shipping for 4 props to:

robin stebbins

205 cumberland trail rd.

cross junction, va.

Hey Joe On this post... <a href="http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=23497" target="_blank">http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=23497</a> I was the one that asked for the 937/3 first ^_^ doesnt that count? Nick
Nick I did miss your typo correction. MY BAD But its Gone. my fault......
Nick do you want the others? #10 #12 please advise joe.
Yes I do.Joe. I will send the money you Money. Thanks. Nick

cool i asked about a X670 on the other post and now the only one is sold.... thanks chuck!

guess ill just take that
Who is rigged?? I have a few I will not hold props for. They never follow thru from the older prop swap. I like to see at least a first name. I`am receiving e mails, personal messages I/W, cell phone calls, House calls about props. Doing the best we can to make sure everyone gets what they want. :) joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Joe On this post... <a href="http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=23497" target="_blank">http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=23497</a> I was the one that asked for the 937/3 first ^_^ doesnt that count? Nick
Nick I did miss your typo correction. MY BAD But its Gone. my fault......
Nick do you want the others? #10 #12 please advise joe.
Yes I do.Joe. I will send the money you Money. Thanks. Nick
You got it Nick....

I'll take Number 90 The H7, I will have an mo in the mail monday. 15 buck total right??

Zach Vought

shipping on the 4 props i would like to buy? i can mail a money order today at lunch, if i get a total. your flat rate only covers 3........

I'll take Number 90 The H7, I will have an mo in the mail monday. 15 buck total right??

Zach Vought
Zach Dont miss the postage shipping & remit to. $3 shipping @ top of the prop list Total $18 shipped to your door. I have it tagged SOLD Joe.

Joe

I will take the two X467 props if they are not already sold. I can send a money order next week when you let me know the postage.

Oliver

JoeI will take the two X467 props if they are not already sold. I can send a money order next week when you let me know the postage.

Oliver
Olly I got them marked SOLD $30 plus $3 postage Total $33 see remit to @ the top of the prop list. Thanks joe.

shipping on the 4 props i would like to buy? i can mail a money order today at lunch, if i get a total. your flat rate only covers 3........
JUST Add the 3.00 for shipping I`ll handle it if more. thanks Joe
joe,

sent $84, 4 props @ $12, 1 rpm k&b .21 rod @ $30 + $6 for shipping. just in case the post office screws it up :rolleyes: , tracking #0305 0830 0001 6709 7474.

thanx again,

robin

guess ill just take that
Who is rigged?? I have a few I will not hold props for. They never follow thru from the older prop swap. I like to see at least a first name. I`am receiving e mails, personal messages I/W, cell phone calls, House calls about props. Doing the best we can to make sure everyone gets what they want. :) joe
Who i am is someone thats bought from you before (took 2 weeks to recieve S/B P255 prop). Still dont see why you made the other post then dont first follow up with those who asked in the first place. But thats ok, since me and Chuck are in the same club ill just have him let me try that 670 out :rolleyes: '

If you'd like to mark the #48 1470 S/B B/C-tipped $15 prop sold to me ill ship MO out monday....

WILL

Joe,

i'm interested in the following props but money order/sending money is a bit difficult from the Netherlands. Can I pay with pay pall? In case it is possible let me know how much extra for PayPall/shipping to the Netherlands.

#5 X442 S/B $12

#21 ABC H16 S/B-p $15 All around 45 hydro prop

#24 1655 S/B $15 Fast Hydro 45 prop

#60 1457 New $12

#95 V967/3 New $15 90 90mph 80-90 hydro prop

Thanks,

JUST Add the 3.00 for shipping I`ll handle it if more. thanks Joe
joe,

sent $84, 4 props @ $12, 1 rpm k&b .21 rod @ $30 + $6 for shipping. just in case the post office screws it up :rolleyes: , tracking #0305 0830 0001 6709 7474.

thanx again, GOt it............. I`ll be looking for your package Thanks Joe

robin

guess ill just take that
Who i am is someone thats bought from you before (took 2 weeks to recieve S/B P255 prop). Still dont see why you made the other post then dont first follow up with those who asked in the first place. But thats ok, since me and Chuck are in the same club ill just have him let me try that 670 out :rolleyes: '

If you'd like to mark the #48 1470 S/B B/C-tipped $15 prop sold to me ill ship MO out monday....

WILL
Will, I dont believe I can make you happy?? I sold 150 props last time. The post went over 1700 views. Not a One Got lost & the Postal Service delivered every single Prop all over the World for a unbelievable cheap price. I can ship you Props fed X if you need a quote?? I believe I will pass on selling you. Thanks! Sorry for the misunderstanding. Joe Warren Collierville TN. P.S its hard to figure out who people are if they dont use some part of their name??

Joe,
i'm interested in the following props but money order/sending money is a bit difficult from the Netherlands. Can I pay with pay pall? In case it is possible let me know how much extra for PayPall/shipping to the Netherlands.

#5 X442 S/B $12

#21 ABC H16 S/B-p $15 All around 45 hydro prop

#24 1655 S/B $15 Fast Hydro 45 prop

#60 1457 New $12

#95 V967/3 New $15 90 90mph 80-90 hydro prop

Thanks,
Paul I have them all marked SOLD for you. Props $69 Postage $6 total 75.00 please include your shipping info with your payment. Thanks Joe.

Latest posts

Back