• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RTR Magnum Tunnel w/MAC .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

[SIZE=14pt]FOR SALE:[/SIZE]

Like NEW MINT CONDITION

Magnum hull, very light weight fiber glass. Boat is fast, as fast as any on the market the way I got it running. Boat is a white hull and Orange cowling.

MOTOR:

.21 Andy Brown MAC

3.5 Irwin pipe

Lawless lower end

X640 prop

Sullivan tank

Radio box is water tight and complete w/two servos & an on/off switch. Add your TX/RX and a battery and go.

$550 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take some tonight. It's easier for me to send them directly. Everytime I put them in my gallery I can't get the pix to SAVE?

send me your e-mail address.

oh
112766[/snapback]

lol Rod :p

that sounds like a pretty solid deal for a "like new" artr

I don't know poo about tunnels. what's a Magnum? seriously :D , is there info online, or a track record somewhere regarding the hull?

Clay,

it was the boat that Charles Hawkins was building to keep up with the Jones'. I never ran it against the Lynx, he said he did and beat it....but hey who knows? That's not my battle.

As for selling it Obviously, he (CH) won't return my e-mails so I'm not gonna run his stuff out of frustration after getting burned on a deal we made together.

Truth is the boats **** fast. And your right, the price is right!

Pix are on the way.

By the way, what are you running these days?

Rod

FAST !! and TURNS on a dime....... I have the world famous Purple Magnum !!!!!

I'm like Rodney but I still run it some and loan it out..... Two Lynx's replaced it.....Only because of C.Hawkins ways.....

Butch

Clay,
it was the boat that Charles Hawkins was building to keep up with the Jones'.  I never ran it against the Lynx, he said he did and beat it....but hey who knows?  That's not my battle.

As for selling it Obviously, he (CH) won't return my e-mails so I'm not gonna run his stuff out of frustration after getting burned on a deal we made together. 

Truth is the boats **** fast.  And your right, the price is right!

Pix are on the way.

By the way, what are you running these days?

Rod

112812[/snapback]

I run several outriggers and a mono. I've never ran a tunnel before. From the looks of it, they are a "driving man's" type of racing :D . good looking boat there.

The pictures I have are two large and I can't figure out how to reduce them. Is there anyoneI can mail apicture to that can post it for me?

Rod

Rodney

I'll give you half ...... :rolleyes: three shipping included....

Butch

REDUCED PRICE:

$475 shipped in the lower 48 states. International shipping is too much to include in this deal.

MAC .21 w/custom air cooled head

O/B pipe

Lawless Lower end

Prop

servos, mount, tank

hull

RTR

just curious if this price is too high, what would you be asking fr if it was your boat?

Back