• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: 290 HTB Tunnel RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Otto

I have a 290 HTB White tunnel hull with a CMB 3.5 Green Head motor with an Irwin Stamped Pipe w/ K&B Lower unit. It comes with a Futaba Magnum 3PJ. Steering servo is a Hitec HS-645MG and the throttle servo is a Futaba S9101.

The boat has no scratches, no dings, and has never been wrecked.

I also have a boat stand that I can throw in if you're local or willing to pay the additonal shipping for the stand.

$350 plus shipping.

Thanks,

John

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo11.jpg

What condition is the motor in? Would you ship to Australia? Do you take paypal? Is there anything, apart from fuel, starter etc required to get the boat running ie receiver

Wayne, I was at John's today looking at the boat and it's in excellent condition. The motor looks like it doesn't have a lot of run time on it, quite new looking in fact. The radio is the older crystal model I believe. The boat is pretty much RTR you would probably need to replace the receiver batteries as I'm not sure I would trust an old set of batteries if it was me, but the ones in there might take a charge. At 350 this boats a steal. If I wasn't currently unemployed I probably would of taken it off of John's hands today.

Matt

Wayne,

Just a heads up, If that radio is not on 27HMz - they can't be used here as the frequencies are prohibited for r/c use. Would be a good starting point for Brian A though even if he has to pick up a radio elsewhere.

Tim

Im selling it for an old friend, He wants to sell as a complete package. If you want I can keep the radio here and you can post it on I.W. and try to sell it your self,and I will ship it to who ever you sell it to. or I can try to sell it for you.

Wayne just sell him one of your thirty tunnels... :)

Sorry to hijack.

Nice boat good buy!

I can't believe James Beasley, (our version of Wayne Johnston here in the US), hasn't jumped on this yet!!!!! Calling Beasley!!!!.... ;)

Retirement from the Military is my priority for the next 12 months. Have at it boys. My stockpile will keep me boating until Alzheimers takes over! :) James Ethan

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably still worth the $350 Wayne even if the radio gets you back postage costs r something...just leave it with John.

If you get it, we can John to stuff the package full of goodies hehe

I believe this boat has been sold as far as I'm aware, I'm sure John will chime in with the final word though. He had it down at the pond today tuning it for someone who was buying it, and it ran like a scalded dog, real impressive.

Latest posts

Back