RTR heat race video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Mamaril

Heres a vid of one of our district heat races, mine is the HOT PINK Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim, Great video. Looks like a lot of fun. What this a stock rtr race?
Actually in our District we have it as a RTR mod class. You can mod the sponsons etc. it does have to have a motor and pipe from an RTR and there is a 100.00 claimer on the motor. I am running a Super Tigre .18 that has had a little lovin done to it along with a proboat pipe. When it is dialed in it runs really well and it is a total kick in the butt.

Actually in our District we have it as a RTR mod class. You can mod the sponsons etc. it does have to have a motor and pipe from an RTR and there is a 100.00 claimer on the motor. I am running a Super Tigre .18 that has had a little lovin done to it along with a proboat pipe. When it is dialed in it runs really well and it is a total kick in the butt.
Heres another vid from our last race.

The next time Jimmy M. posts a video, check out that orange Deuce in the lead. That will be mine. :D

JD

Did you replace that ailing motor Jerry ?? Are you going to the Eugene race, if so I'll see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bring your "A Game" to Eugene, Jimmy. :rolleyes:

JD

Got a secret weapon huh, A game, B game its all good as long as were racing. :D :)

Just a little update, Jerry was definately on his A game this past weekend and had a perfect day, I however had a somewhat awful day. Congrats Jerry you are the Man.

Well, I do know the guy who designed the hull. ;)

JD

Don't say that, Jim. JD will get such a swelled head he won't be able to get out of his house to even go to the Oregon race :p

Ya okay, but check out the yellow boat passing in between the orange and pink things....... The next race will be fun, I,m ready

Well, Jimmy M's going to have his fuel problems solved by the 27th and I'm really happy with how mine's running once I figured out the problem was related to changing glow plugs.

JD

Yes I have gotten the fuel problem solved and a new hull, Once we all get out there it should be a good run for all of us.

Back