• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rtr boat for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbnate804

hey guys, things have tightened up around my neck of the woods. i'm listing this for my fellow boater and mine will be in another post.

Aeromarine Titan 40, OPS 45, tuned pipe(make unsure), full hardware, turn fins, trim tabs, aeromarine radio box, 3rd channel mix, box set up for 3rd channel but needs servo, aeromarine servo mounts, HPI pistol grip TX and RX with crystals(AM), octura water pickup, aeromarine bulkhead fitting, fitted hatch with aeromarine push buttons, still in the white gelcoat with only minor cosmetic work needed, rechargeable battery pack, charger, selling it all but the field box. trying to get $350 plus shipping. this boat hasn't been hurt in any way and hasn't even seen high nitro, best we could get around here was 30 percecnt heli fuel. i can have pictures tomorrow, email me if there's anything particular that you want to see. same goes if anybody has any questions. [email protected] or use my message box.

nate

Back