RPM or Horsepower in a sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Schmidt

I've been trying to decide on What motor is best for my Whiplash Sport 20. I really like the new DD .21 by NR, and been looking at the new CMB Beta. it looks like the NR Spools more RPMs. there are no Horse power specs on the NR. dose anyone Know what the out put of this motor is? the beta puts out 3 hp at 36000 RPMS . I see the peek power is at a lower RPM than the NR. What do all you Sport hydro Guys like best in your boat, NR DD or CMB Beta? (RPM or Horse Power?)

Thanks

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to decide on What motor is best for my Whiplash Sport 20. I really like the new DD .21 by NR, and been looking at the new CMB Beta. it looks like the NR Spools more RPMs. there are no Horse power specs on the NR. dose anyone Know what the out put of this motor is? the beta puts out 3 hp at 36000 RPMS . I see the peek power is at a lower RPM than the NR. What do all you Sport hydro Guys like best in your boat, NR DD or CMB Beta? (RPM or Horse Power?)

Thanks

Jim
The .21 DD is a beast.

Back