Rossi R45 Outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jelys

I am trying to get hold of a Rossi R45 outboard. I know they are out of production and they are very hard to get hold of here in Europe. I guess most of the production went to the US. Does anyone know of one for sale, new or second hand, then I am interested.

Regard

Jan Erik

Jan, they are not out of production, you can buy them directly from the manufacturer. Go to their website, or email them. They will be happy to take your money. :)

~James

Jan, they are not out of production, you can buy them directly from the manufacturer. Go to their website, or email them. They will be happy to take your money. :)
~James
Thank's James

I have contacted the Scandinavian distributor in Sweden and he promised to make an inquiry with Rossi. I have not had any success in contacting the factory myself. (Maybe private emails are sorted of as spam)

As you said the "River King" is included in the catalogue on Axe Rossi's website, but it is not included in their price list. The price list includes all the spare parts for this engine though.

We will see what happens.

Regards

Jan Erik

I am trying to get hold of a Rossi R45 outboard. I know they are out of production and they are very hard to get hold of here in Europe. I guess most of the production went to the US. Does anyone know of one for sale, new or second hand, then I am interested.
Regard

Jan Erik

http://hyperprod.bizhosting.com/ You can buy one right here.......

Thank's Rod

The problem is that I have tried to email that company at several occasions, but never got an answer. May be their spam filter sorts out all private emails.

Anyway I have got a nice offer now.

Best regards

Jan Erik

Regard

Jan Erik

Thank's Rod

The problem is that I have tried to email that company at several occasions, but never got an answer. May be their spam filter sorts out all private emails.

Best regards

Jan Erik
Jan,

I talk to Dave Rippe [Hyperformance Products owner] on a pretty regular basis....send me your e-mail address and I will pass it on to him and have him contact you....how does that sound?

Rod Geraghty

Jan,

Here's one better....I just talked to Dave 5 minutes ago and he just saw your email today.......he will be sure to get back to you today or tomorrow.

Here is a hint for you...If you decide to buy a motor make sure you get his head button also for that 7.5.....the stock head button is a train wreck....the head button Dave makes is priced real right and really works great. ;)

Rod Geraghty

Last edited by a moderator:
Regard

Jan Erik

Thank's Rod

Best regards

Jan Erik
Jan,

I talk to Dave Rippe [Hyperformance Products owner] on a pretty regular basis....send me your e-mail address and I will pass it on to him and have him contact you....how does that sound?

Rod Geraghty

Jan,

Here's one better....I just talked to Dave 5 minutes ago and he just saw your email today.......he will be sure to get back to you today or tomorrow.

Here is a hint for you...If you decide to buy a motor make sure you get his head button also for that 7.5.....the stock head button is a train wreck....the head button Dave makes is priced real right and really works great. ;)

Rod Geraghty
Rod

Thank,s for getting in contact with Dave. I got an e-mail from him the other day.

Jan Erik Lyseng

Back