rossi motr help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slayer

he all i just got my self a new rigger hull and it has a rossi 3.5 in it cn ind an info on th motor as i cant see any model numbers on it

Hi Slayer

details like - how many head bolts, colour of WC head jacket, rear or side exhaust, colour of casing. Does the case have 5T on it?

Who's been shopping on Ebay??? hehehehe

Easiest thing is to take the head off and look at the ports in the liner. There was a 3 port and a 5 port (and 5 port with piston ports). I have some spares for those engines if you need some.

EMS Racing I even have spares for my spares....

ok ive had a look at the motor it has no markings at all that i can see on it except the r on the sides

the head has 6 bolts on it and color of the casin\g all all cast grey looking hope this helps

and yes craig we have been shopping on ebay lol

also so what parts do u have craig as it wouldbe smart for me to get some as id like to do some work on the motor eventually

mick

slayer said:
ok ive had a look at the motor it has no markings at all that i can see on it except the r on the sides
the head has 6 bolts on it  and color of the casin\g all all cast grey looking hope this helps

also so what parts do u have craig as it wouldbe smart for me to get some as id like to do some work on the motor eventually

mick

73283[/snapback]

Mick,

I have bearings, rods, piston/liners, probably a spare carb or 2, and possibly an engine or two... you will need to check which liner you have as there are different port configurations. Funnily enough my mod was to throw a Cippiola PAS Piston / liner in the Rossi case. Will check exactly what I have when I get home.

Should be a reasonable runner as is so only really replace what you need to. Check the bearings and rod first up.

EatMyShortsRacing said:
slayer said:
the head has 6 bolts on it  and color of the casin\g all all cast grey looking hope this helps

mick

73283[/snapback]

Mick,

I have bearings, rods, piston/liners, probably a spare carb or 2, and possibly an engine or two... you will need to check which liner you have as there are different port configurations. Funnily enough my mod was to throw a Cippiola PAS Piston / liner in the Rossi case. Will check exactly what I have when I get home.

Should be a reasonable runner as is so only really replace what you need to. Check the bearings and rod first up.

73287[/snapback]

\

thanks craig hey u got any idea what type of hull i have as ive emailed the guy who i bought it off but no reply from there and i would really like to know hwta ive got

Last edited by a moderator:
Back