Rossi Glow Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be an invoice in the package. Just send me a check when you receive the packge.

I would like a pack of 5 plugs for my novarossi .21 keep. It came a turbo plug . I’m running 50% nitro. On a lynx tunnel hull outboard. Can you tell me cost with shipping please to 32409 zip code. I’m in panhandle of florida. Also paypal info. Thank you

If you use a standard glow plug, 5 R4 glow plugs at $3.50 each = $17.50 plus $8.00 for shipping.

The total would be $25.50.

I would like a pack of 5 plugs for my novarossi .21 keep. It came a turbo plug . I’m running 50% nitro. On a lynx tunnel hull outboard. Can you tell me cost with shipping please to 32409 zip code. I’m in panhandle of florida. Also paypal info. Thank you

I just reread your question. For turbo plugs, 5 RT5 turbo plugs at $4.75 each = $23.75 plus $8.00 for shipping make the total $31.25. I don't do paypal or credit cards. Just mail me a check when you get the package.

Back