Ron Olson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltr

Hey gang,

Yesterday morning Ron Olson had another heart attack that landed him back in the Hospital. He's doing well and recovering after going through an angioplasty.I'm really glad they didn't have to open him up again this time.

His son told me he will be released on monday.

Ron,

we really missed you at the Fun Run yesterday, but you take care, they'll be plenty more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey gang,

Yesterday morning Ron Olson had another heart attack that landed him back in the Hospital. He's doing well and recovering after going through an angioplasty.I'm really glad they didn't have to open him up again this time.

His son told me he will be released on monday.

Ron,

we really missed you at the Fun Run yesterday, but you take care, they'll be plenty more.
Oh no! I hope you make it through my friend. Get well soon!

Thanks people. I'm sitting here in Bronson Hospital again after having yet another one yesterday morning. I was rudely awakened by chest pain at around 6:00 AM. I called 911 and got transported here. The ER Doctorand my Cardiologist who happened to be doing another angioplasty at the time agreed that I needed to go in also. He found 2 blockages in a vein that was put in during my open-heart surgey 3 years ago.

I haven't seen my Doc since the procedure but may be out of here by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Yes, this sure mesed up my plans for yesterday as I already had my SUV all loaded for the Fun Run. Walt did e-mail me some shots helped, a lot. Nice crowd and looked like they had a blast.

Thanks people. I'm sitting here in Bronson Hospital again after having yet another one yesterday morning. I was rudely awakened by chest pain at around 6:00 AM. I called 911 and got transported here. The ER Doctorand my Cardiologist who happened to be doing another angioplasty at the time agreed that I needed to go in also. He found 2 blockages in a vein that was put in during my open-heart surgey 3 years ago.

I haven't seen my Doc since the procedure but may be out of here by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Yes, this sure mesed up my plans for yesterday as I already had my SUV all loaded for the Fun Run. Walt did e-mail me some shots helped, a lot. Nice crowd and looked like they had a blast.
It's good to hear they've figured it out and you'll be out soon. My brother also had a heart attack yesterday. He wasn't so lucky, he passed away a few hours later.

Chuck, sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. The problem with heart attacks is that if you've never had one you don't know what's going on. This one was similar to #2 with the pain in the center of my chest and armpits.

ron, great to here you're doing well, & expect to be home soon. got kinda scared when all i had read was the thread title :unsure: . chuck, very sorry to hear about your brother.

It's good to hear they've figured it out and you'll be out soon. My brother also had a heart attack yesterday. He wasn't so lucky, he passed away a few hours later.
hey chuck, i am so very sorry to hear about your brother. my condolensece to you and your family.mike.

Ron: sorry to hear of the news, get well and I hope they got you going 100% this time.

Chuck: sorry to hear this news also, my prayers go out to you and your family.

Ron,

Just a repeat: Thank you Ron for all that you've done for people like myself! May you live as long as the number lives you have touched (then you'll outlive the moon!!)

Hey gang, I'm home already! My Cardiologist cut me loose just before noon today but didn't get out until about 1:30 after waiting for all of the paperwork to get done. I was surprised as at first I wasn't to get until until at least tomorrow. I'm going to be off work for a couple of weeks and will have to go to rehab for awhile to get this old bod whipped back into shape. I can't drive for at least a week which means I won't be going anywhere as I'm a lousy passenger especially with my wife driving!

I may be home but I've still got a way to go. I've got some changes to make in my life, quit smoking and get the cholesterol down. The Doc said that I'm running out of second chances, I must be on about my seventh by now. The next time I may not be so lucky.

hey pal, really sorry to hear about your brother,my sympathy to you and your family,mike.

Back