• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ROADRUNNER 80/90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbarile

I GOT A ROADRUNNER 80/90. RAN FOR TWO MONTHS AND FEW RACES IN NAMBA DISTRICT ONE AND IMPBA DISTRICT ONE. HAD A 80 MAC AND THEN PICCO HYDRO 90 DID IN LOW 80. EXCELLENT RUNNING RIGGER. YOU CAN SEE BY THE CONDITION OF THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT AND OTHER PHOTOS, . ITS BOAT ONLY AND THREE SERVO.. ALSO TANKS AND CABLE. USED A BOB VIOLET THIRD NEEDLE. N/A. 650. EMAIL [email protected] or call after 6pm eastern time. 718-539-2266.

thank. rich barile

MVC_413S.JPG

MVC_412S.JPG

MVC_404S.JPG

MVC_405S.JPG

From the pictures that I saw and the motor mount configuration for the 80 motor, it is an UL. The inside tub dimension should be 5" for an UL. All of the 67 hulls and up are made with 5 ply sides. Very nicely done by the way. ;)

From the pictures that I saw and the motor mount configuration for the 80 motor, it is an UL. The inside tub dimension should be 5" for an UL. All of the 67 hulls and up are made with 5 ply sides. Very nicely done by the way. ;)
Well Ralph is a good source ;) Just trying to help out :(

Larry

Well Ralph is a good source ;) Just trying to help out :(

Larry
Nice boat did you sell it Rich or is it forsale still. This would make a sweet addition to someones war chest

I GOT A ROADRUNNER 80/90. RAN FOR TWO MONTHS AND FEW RACES IN NAMBA DISTRICT ONE AND IMPBA DISTRICT ONE. HAD A 80 MAC AND THEN PICCO HYDRO 90 DID IN LOW 80. EXCELLENT RUNNING RIGGER. YOU CAN SEE BY THE CONDITION OF THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT AND OTHER PHOTOS, . ITS BOAT ONLY AND THREE SERVO.. ALSO TANKS AND CABLE. USED A BOB VIOLET THIRD NEEDLE. N/A. 650. EMAIL [email protected] or call after 6pm eastern time. 718-539-2266.

thank. rich barile
how much do you want for the boat.lhutch45

thank. rich barile
how much do you want for the boat.lhutch45
I'd like $650, I paid 600 with no hard ware, no tank, cable, servos and in kit form.. Rich B.

Latest posts

Back